Chapter 89: Do It Again.

[If I could give you the world tonight
Then I would, I'd still give you all my time]

      Niall and I were with the boys at Harry's place, just hanging out since we haven't been able to after they've started working on the album. I was sitting next to Harry and Niall listening to Louis tell a story with an encounter with a tourist who recognized him, but didn't know him. "And I was like... 'Something with an L? The fuck, my name don't start with an 'L'." He placed an American accent that made me crack. I don't know what it was about him making American accents, but it was hilarious to me.

      I sighed, leaning onto Niall's shoulder, "You okay, pet?" Ever since I got sick that one time, he's been extremely cautious of me since we spent time in the cold while we were in Lordsburg. 

      I nodded, "Fine." I smiled. The boys continued on with their conversation while Niall played with my fingers. 

      "I was thinking..." He starts, I look up at him and see the small grin that still makes my stomach do flips. "What if we went out tonight?" He asks. 

      I smiled again, "Like a date?" 

      He nods, "Yeah." I sat up and faced him. 

      "Niall James Horan, are you asking me out to our first official date?" 

      "Why yes, Emily -I don't know your middle name- Marquez." I chuckled, I never realized that I never told him my middle name. 

      "Well in that case, yes." His hands intertwined with mine. "And I'll never tell you my middle name." Niall laughs, making me too because of the contagious laugh coming from him. 

      "I'll pick you up at 8."

---

      "Yomara, I'm freaking out!" I pace back and forth in my bedroom as Yomara watches my every move. 

      "Emily, there's no need to be nervous. It's just Niall." 

      "Yeah, but it's our first date! I haven't been on one since... I don't know, forever ago." I stated, beginning to bite my thumb nail, a habit from when I would get extremely nervous. Yomara stood up and stopped my actions. 

      "Emily, stop." I sighed and she grabbed me by the shoulders, "Everything will be amazing. Okay? It's just Niall. Just keep repeating that to yourself." She advises. 

      "It's just Niall." I said quietly. 

      Yomara nods, "Yep. Just like that." She says. I nodded, saying the phrase again. "Good. Now let's get you ready. Casual or classy?"

---

      The knock on the door at exactly 8 p.m sharp made my stomach do flips. I straightened out the white t-shirt and tan cardigan. I pulled the skinny jeans up a little bit and made sure my white Converse were tied.