Chapter 87: I Love You.

[Sometimes when I hear your name
A smile creeps on my face
And for reason I can't explain
It's never out of place
'Cause I love you]

      It was Thanksgiving morning and I have never seen Niall more excited. He shook me awake, "Emily, wake up! It's Thanksgiving!" He exclaimed like an excited child. I groaned and buried my head deeper into the pillow. 

      "Dunno if I told you this or not, but we don't eat breakfast today." I say into the pillow. I can just imagine his face dropping. I avoid laughing because I was just messing with him. 

      "Wait, what?" He keeps his hand on my arm, "No, please make me something. I'm hungry. I'm begging you." I turn and look over at Niall who has his hands together.

      I finally let out a laugh, "I'm just joking, Ni. But, we don't eat much, we just eat something small so that we can eat later." I laugh, bringing Niall's head down, making him cuddle into me. He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed his forehead gently before running my hand over his hair. "Your hair looks like a rat's nest." I say to him. 

      "I've seen your hair look worse." He retorts. I gently smack the back of his head, causing him to laugh. I tried to reach over to grab my phone, but where it sat was too far out of my reach. 

      "Gimme phone, please." I ask, pointing to it on the nightstand. He reaches over and easily grabs it. He hands it to me, "Thank youuu." I take my phone from his hand and turn it on. The screen with a photo of Niall laying in the same position as right now.

      "Emily! I'm heading to Silver to get some last minute things!" Grampa shouts. 

      "Alright!" I shout back. I looked through the notifications of messages from the boys and Yomara. One of which caught my eye.

From Yomara: Bitch, your famous!

To Yomara: You're** and why?

      Yomara sends a link to some magazine website, making me hesitate before clicking on it. The first thing that comes up is a photo of Niall and I in his car from yesterday. I scrolled down and read over the article. Only saying that we were relationship goals and were heading somewhere, so to keep our eyes peeled. On the brightside, there are hardly any teenagers here anymore and the only ones who even know who Niall was, wouldn't bother us. "Did you see the new article?" I look down to Niall who has his eyes closed. He hums before answering. 

      "The one with us in the car?" I hum with a nod. 

      "Mhm." 

      He nods, "Then yeah. I swear, these people." He shakes his head. I nod in agreement. 

      "I know." "What time was Allie and your aunt coming?" 

      I shrugged, "Dunno."

      I sighed and shut off my phone, putting my hands back on Niall's head. "Should we start to get ready, then?" He asks. 

      "It's my Tia, Ni. They don't get up until later." I reply, earning a chuckle from Niall. 

      "Okay."

---

      It had been a few hours. Niall, Allie and I had just begun stuffing the turkey after I convinced Niall to put on a floral patterned apron. I had showered and only put on leggings and a tank top with a sweater on top. I would get dressed later when more people started to show up. Tia had gone back to her place to get herself ready, since she takes ages to, and left Allie with Niall and I to get her ready. Grandpa was currently outside, cleaning the yard so that it wouldn't look dirty to the guests. He had gone to get the turkey and a couple trays since we always waited to get them on the day of since we didn't really have any places to put them.