Chapter 97: Unconditionally.

[I will love you unconditionally]

      "Hey." I greeted Niall as he came up to me. 

      "Mind if I steal Emily back?" He asked Denise and Theo. 

      Theo pouted, "I'll be back." I smiled. Theo sighed and nodded. Niall smiled and took me by the waist. "Where are we going?" I asked as he led us to the door. 

      "We're going on an adventure." He said, grabbing our coats. 

      "But it's almost midnight." 

      He shrugged, "We'll come back." He promised. I slipped on my jacket and beanie while he slipped on his own. "Ready?" I nodded, adjusting the hat. He led me out and grabbed my hand. 

      "Where are we going?" I asked as we jogged down the driveway. 

      "So, you know how you have your secret hideout?" 

      "Yeah...?" 

      "I have one, that's where I'm taking you." 

      I laughed, "Niall, you're insane!" 

      "I know I am!"

      We walked down the sidewalk and through a small forest that was close to his neighborhood. "Jesus, Niall. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're about to kill me." I joked, hugging his arm as we walked. 

      "Trust me, if I wanted to, I would've done it a while back." He joked back. I swatted his arm, making him laugh and continuing to lead me to the mysterious destination. 

      "It's so cold!" I shivered, Niall rubbed my hand with his other while we kept walking. 

      "I know, pet. But I'm here to keep you warm." He winked. I rolled my eyes with a smile and removed myself from him. 

      "Ew, stop." Niall laughed and it took a while before we made it to this secret place that he took me out into the cold for.

      "Here we are." He said, stopping in a flat area surrounded by tall trees. 

      "Ooh, pretty." I commented, looking around. "This is your secret hideout?" 

      He nodded, "Yep, just me and me guitar." He said quietly, a small smile playing on his lips, even in the dark. 

      "Why'd you bring me out right now?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets so they wouldn't freeze. 

      He shrugged, "Thought we could both use some alone time." He smirked, wrapping his arms around me. 

      "There's no way that we're about to do that below 60." I teased, placing my head on his shoulder. 

      "'Course not. It's too chilly. I'll freeze 'em off." I laughed loudly with him at his dumb joke and sighed.

      "How long until midnight?" I asked. He pulled out his phone, the bright light being the only source of seeing him right now. 

      "Three minutes." 

      I hummed, "Should we go back?" He shook his head, putting his chin on the top of my head. 

      "Nah." I smiled and looked up at him. He pushed away fallen strands of my hair and kept his cold hands on my cheeks. "Have I told you how beautiful you looked?" 

      I shrugged, "'Bout a hundred times." 

      He pressed his forehead against mine gently, "Make it a hundred 'n one." I giggled as he pressed his lips on mine. When he pulled away, he sighed, "We should've gone to Dublin."