Chapter 93: Lush Life.

[I live my day as if it was the last
Live my day as if there was no past]

      The day of Yomara's gender reveal was the day that I will remember as being the most excited that I've been since the day that I saw the boys again. Excitedly, I dressed myself in a baby blue t-shirt and black ripped jeans and slipped on my white Vans, already wondering if Niall was ready, so that we could go. We had to get there early to make sure all the decorations were ready and in place. "Niall, are you ready?" I asked, putting my hair into a ponytail. 

      "Yeah!" I sighed and touched up my little bit of makeup and sprayed a bit of perfume. I made sure that I had the pins for me, Yomara, Tom, and the Godfather to wear.

      "Alright, let's go." I said, walking into the living room. I wondered why everything was so blurry, not really knowing why. Oh, my glasses. 

      "You're glasses." Niall reminds. 

      "Oh, ha, I knew that." I covered up, walking to the kitchen to grab them off the counter. 

      Niall smiled, "Mhm." He opened the door as I slid them on my face and walked out. He locked my apartment with his key and we began to walk to the elevator. He wore a baby blue striped shirt and black pants to match with me in a way. "You look beautiful." He comments, putting an arm across my shoulders. I smiled, leaning into him as the elevator doors opened. We walked in and I pressed the star button. The doors slowly closed and I sighed, leaning my head on Niall's shoulder. He kissed the top of my head as we waited for the elevator to stop. When we got to the first floor, we got to his car and quickly got in, him beginning to drive to the bakery to pick up the cake. "What's the gender?" He asked with a smile. I shrugged, of course I knew though. 

      "You'll have to wait and see." We had to make a couple pit stops to the bakery and to the piñata place where I requested the piñata. "I'll be right back." I said to Niall, grabbing my wallet from my bag. 

      "I'll p-" 

      "No." I quickly answered. I saw Niall give puppy dog eyes before I got out of the car and into the bakery.

      I was surprised by how big the cake was, "Enjoy." The woman behind the counter smiled. I smiled back and picked up the box. I walked out the bakery and Niall got out, opening the back door. I placed the cake in and jogged over to the other side. We got it after he closed the back door and began to drive to the piñata place. 

      "Now, ladies and gentleman, for the song of the week by One Direction!" The radio said. Niall and I looked over at each other with raised eyebrows. 

      "I didn't know that you released a song already." I said, turning up the volume. 

      "Neither did I. Guess management released it." He shrugs, as I listened to the song with a smile.

      After picking up the piñata, we got to the event center where Tom's car and an unfamiliar car was already parked. "You get the cake, I'll take the piñata." I say, getting out of the car. I got out and got the piñata. I closed the door and walked over to Niall who kicked the door shut. 

      "Pocket." He simply said. I dug in his pocket and grabbed the car keys, locking the car. We walked into the center where laughing was heard from inside. 

      "Delivery!" I shouted through the center as Niall followed me to the actual place the party was going to be in. 

      "Oh wow!" Tom gushes looking at the piñata that I held from the wire.

      I motioned for Niall to follow me to the kitchen where he placed the box on the counter. "Jesus, that's a big cake." He grunted and stepped back, putting his hands at his waist. 

      "I know, I didn't think it would be that big." I said, opening the box and unfolding the cardboard. A two layered cake covered in white frosting with pink and blue sprinkles sat there with candy shoes and bottles. 

      "Whoa." Niall and I both stared at the most beautiful cake. 

      "Alright, help me take it." I said, bringing it closer to Niall and I. He grabbed one end of the cake while I grabbed a hold of the other. We carefully took it to the dessert table that had a big empty space for the cake. 

      "Oh my God, look at that cake!" Yomara gushed. "It's huge!" It wasn't that big, but pretty big than what we had pictured.

---

      During the party, I along with the Godfather of Pea, Harrison, walked around, handing people their plates of food and games for the guests to play. A big pink and blue bow was clipped on me and Harrison with our roles while Tom and Yomara had a necklace type thing with their roles. "If we ever have another kid, their gender reveal will not be this big." Tom said as I picked up a few cards with the next game. From the other side of me, I could see Yomara's eyes almost fall out of her head. 

      "Another kid?!" I laughed and shook my head as Harrison came up to me. 

      "Those are ready to be passed out?" I nodded, handing him the cards and tiny pencils. 

      "Just pass them out to people who wanna play." I said. He nodded and began to walk around. 

      "Alright, ready?" I asked Yomara, holding the ribbon. She nodded, standing up from the chair she was sitting in.

      By the time the actual reveal came, I was jumping in excitement that Niall had to hold me down. He was going to help Robert, yes, Downy Jr, lift up the piñata so that Tom could hit it. "Please be careful." I said to Niall while holding down the ladder so he could get to the small space that was there. 

      "I know, Emily." He chuckles. He sat on the little ledge and I threw the rope up for him to catch. He successfully caught it and sat comfortably on the ledge. My heart pounded as I hoped that he wouldn't fall. I slid the rope through the opening of the wire and passed the end to Tom. Robert sat on the ledge, waiting for the rope until Tom threw it up. It took a couple tries before he finally caught which earned a few laughs and claps from the guests. Niall and Robert pulled the piñata up at a reasonable height for Tom and I handed Tom the stick to hit with. Yomara, Harrison, and I stood back to not get hit and my adrenaline was pumping, awaiting to see their reaction.

      It took a few hits and misses before Tom hit the piñata hard enough for it to crack. A few more hits made the pink and blue pacifier and shoes break open and blue confetti came flying out, earning cheers and claps from the guests. Tom and Yomara hugged and kissed and all that cheesy stuff while Harrison helped Robert down and then Niall. He hugged my waist, kissing my temple. "One day, we'll have our own baby. Even if we can't have one biologically, we'll have one somehow." Niall promised. I giggled and smiled before hugging his neck. He buried his face in my neck, smiling and rocked us side to side. 

      "I love you so much." I said quietly. 

      "I love you."

------

[Lush Life - Zara Larrson]

------

A/N:

it's the pregnancy chime. "YOU'RE HAVING A BOYYYYYY"

now that i think about it, i should've added harry in here.

oh well, it's fine like that

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx