Chapter 82: Speechless.

[It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes
I'm speechless]

Niall's Pov:

      Being back together with Emily has been like living in paradise. We had stayed in her apartment for almost a week straight, due to me getting a nasty cold, but now that we were almost out of food, we needed to go to the supermarket. "Can't we just order in? I don't wanna go out." Em complained, slouching and pouting. It had finally stopped raining, which was a relief. But now that we can finally go out, we don't want to.

      "Come on, it'll be quick." I pecked her pouted lips and grabbed her hand. She pulled back, but I pulled her forward, making me start to drag her out of the apartment. When we got to the elevator, she crossed her arms and pouted. "I'll buy you anything you want." I try to persuade. 

      She looks up, "Like what?" 

      I shrug, "Anything." 

      She smiles. "Can you buy me a new book on my Nook?" She asks. I wrap an arm across her shoulders as she wraps one around my waist. 

      "Depends," 

      "On what?" 

      "Give me a kiss, first." She rolls her eyes with a smile before placing her lips on mine quickly. "Okay, I'll get you a new book." She lets go of me and excitedly hops on the balls of her feet.

      We get to my car, where I unlock it and we get into our sides of the car. "Where to?" She asks. 

      "Target." I replied, turning on the car. She dramatically sighs, placing her head on the window. I smiled, before locking my fingers with hers and driving to the local Target.

      When we had gotten there, I was the first to get out. Em got out, placing her bag on her shoulders. I admired her as she walked to me. What she was wearing wasn't much, but it fit her personality so well. The loose fitted white t-shirt and jeans and Nike's fit her so well. Her beautiful hair was down and made her hair fall past her shoulders. How can one be so beautiful?

      We walked inside the store, Emily grabbed a trolley and walked to me, walking beside me. We each stood beside each other while holding onto the handle, entering the store. "So, we need..." I continued to push the trolley while she let go to pull out the grocery list we made before coming. She got it and grabbed a hold of the handle again. "So, let's go to the dairy first."

      After a while, we had gotten most of what was on the list. "Anything else?" She shook her head. 

      "That's about it, really." During our time here, we had noticed a few people stop and stare at us together again. A couple fans came up to take photos that Emily gladly took for them. I even noticed her looking a little longer at the baby supplies. I felt terrible that I couldn't give her a child. It was that dickhead's fault. I wish I could just give her everything that she wanted. 

      "Okay, then. Now that we got all the needs. We need snacks." I turned the trolley and began to the aisle where all the chips and candy were located. 

      "What? No. Niall!" Emily laughed.

      We had gotten to it and began looking through the many snacks. I grabbed a few bags of chips and cookies while Emily chose candy and other snacks.

      When it came time to pay, we had a small fit on who would pay while standing in line. "I'm paying." I told her. 

      She shook her head, "No, Niall. I will pay." I had won the battle and she was now upset while I helped put the groceries on the scanner thing. "Just half?" She questioned. 

      I shook my head bringing up the boxes, "No." She pouted and finished putting all our things. "You can drive home, if that makes you feel better." I left a quick kiss on her forehead and walked to the cashier who was scanning the items and putting them in bags.

      Emily placed the bags into the trolley and avoided looking at me while I waited with my credit card in hand. I loved and hated how she was so stubborn, it was a quality of hers that I can bet she got from her family. When we paid, the cashier made googly eyes my way while I filled out the needed information to pay for everything. I avoided it, but I could tell that Emily was bothered when she scowled at her and hugged my free arm. I chuckled and kissed the side of her head before removing my card.

      We walked back to the car and were silent the entire time, the only sound being the crunching of the plastic bags when we put them in the trunk. I gave her the keys to the car while I took the trolley to the outside, designated areas. I went back to the car, getting into the passenger seat, sliding my sunglasses onto the bridge of my nose. She does the same and turns the key to turn on the car. I leaned my head on the seat, still looking at her. "I don't like that girl." She says quietly, shaking her head. I'm about to question who, but I realize that she's talking about the cashier. 

      "Are... Are you jealous?" I smirked. She glanced at me with a priceless look on her face. 

      "Whaaaat?" Her voice got higher the more she dragged out the word. "Pshh. Of course not, dunno where you got that crazy idea." She rambled, removing one hand from the wheel and placing it on the window, putting her head on it.

      "Pet, you have no reason to be jealous." I assured, placing a hand on her thigh. 

      "I know..." She admits, putting both her hands on the wheel again. 

      "I'm yours and yours only." I tell her. She smiles, without removing her focus from the road. "I love you." I say with a smile of my own. She glances at me while stopping at the red light. Her brown eyes are glimmering. She may not have known this, but I always admire her eyes the longest. 

      "Do you pay attention to little things?" She asks, still looking at me. I nod with a small smile. "Do you?" 

      "Yep." She makes a thinking face before turning her head the opposite way.

      "What color are my eyes?" I chuckle, this one was too easy. 

      "They're brown." I say simply. I look up to the roof of the car and sigh. "They're like pools of melted chocolate, but when the sun hits them, they're like a hazel color." I smile as I think about her eyes. "When you're sad, they turn almost black. And when you're happy, they're almost green." She looks back at me with a large grin. 

      "You're cheesy." She giggles. I laugh loudly as she begins to continue driving home.

------

[Speechless - Dan + Shay]

------

A/N:

i'm so cheesy and i dont like ittt!! anyways, shoutout to the movie, Monster In Law for the inspiration, love ya, gurlie

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx