Chapter 76: Slow Hands.

[A/N: SMUT WARNING !!]

[Got me now and I can't say no]

A FEW DAYS LATER

      Niall and I were finally back home and back to normal routines. Ross hadn't suspected that I was with Niall and still believed that I was back home. Right now, Ross had just left, saying that he was going to see his mom and dad. I took this as the opportunity to tell Niall that he had just left. I still felt guilty about the entire situation, but it was kind of like a "Doing The Wrong Thing For The Right Reason" kind of thing. It was both exciting and overwhelming. But I loved every minute of it.

      I texted Niall saying that I was home alone now and waited for his response by freshening up a little since I had been in oversized sweats and a t-shirt all day. I showered, only washing my body since I had washed my hair last night. I stepped out, putting on a more... appealing pair of underwear and put on the clothes that I had on before. A slap of realization hit me. What the hell am I doing? I shouldn't be encouraging this to keep happening. If Gramma knew what I've been doing, she'd- I sighed, Gramma...

      Ever since Gramma died, it's like my world was flipped upside down and I've started doing the opposite of what I'd actually do. I never would've cheated on Ross, even if it was with Niall. I never would've taken that damn job. And I would never ditch Ross and lie to him and go with Niall. What's gotten into me? Jesus...

      I brushed through my hair and put the brush down when I heard a knock at the front door. I would have to confront Niall and tell him that whatever we have going on has to stop. I opened the door and there stood Niall looking excited like a child on Christmas Day. He comes in and kisses me passionately after the door closes. "God, I missed you." He sighs out kissing me. God, it's like Niall makes me regret thinking about confronting him about cheating on our partners.

      I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up slightly so our faces are at the same level. He hums, "Mmm.. No bra today, huh?" I scrunch up my nose with a smile and shake my head. He smiles and kisses me again, this time, beginning to walk to my bedroom. No, wait! Emily, what the hell are you thinking by letting this happen?! He moves his lips from mine to my jaw where he plants sloppy kisses. 

      "Niall- Mmm..." I couldn't help it. 

      "Hm?" He doesn't stop his actions as he closes the door with his foot and starts to lay me back on my bed. Tell him, Emily!

      "I-" I'm cut off when he finds the spot that always drives me wild. 

      "What is it, baby?" Baby. Maybe it could wait... 

      "Let's go all the way." I feel him smile while leaving a trail of love bites across my neck, not rough enough to leave visible marks. 

      "Fine by me." He easily removes his shirt and leans back down and kisses me. He slowly unties the strings of my sweatpants before pulling them down. I raise my bottom to help him remove the pants and fall back down.

      His hands trailed down my body until they made it on my hips, gripping them as we kissed. It was just a bunch of butterflies and sparks going all around us. The adrenaline of the overwhelming state pumping through my veins, only making me want more. I pulled Niall even more closer to me. He moved his hand from my hips and unbuttoned his pants while holding himself up on one arm. While he got his pants off, I detached my lips from his and pulled my shirt over my head. As I tossed it off the bed, Niall was quick to kiss me again.

      He removed his pants and boxers and messed with the band of my underwear again. Being this slow and calming was kind of like.. Not just sex. It was more of a 'Making Love', which I never understood the difference until now. My heart was pounding at the lack of air that I was getting from kissing Niall and my stomach only kept doing flips. Obviously, when we dated, it wasn't just about getting intimate. It was just being around each other and loving each other. We always hugged and slept and all that other cute stuff that couples did. Now that we weren't together, but still doing this, I guess this is what Friends With Benefits is. I don't know how, but Yomara could see right through me and figured it out.

      Once my underwear was off and Niall was ready, he slowly pushed himself in me, making me throw my head back and arch my back. It was like a giant wash of euphoria that came over me at the contact. Niall gave me a couple moments to adjust before he continued to go in and out of me. He groaned before kissing me. I ran my fingers through his hair while he continued to roll his hips at a slow rhythm. Niall moaned into my mouth when I gently pulled his hair. He removed himself from me and looked into my eyes, "I feel so sticky." He pants. I chuckled tiredly and gripped his face in my hands, wiping away some of the sweat that formed on his forehead. "You're so beautiful." He says kissing my forehead. I smiled and soon gasped as he hit the g-spot.

      "God, Niall." I moaned as he kept hitting that certain place. Him continuously hitting there just made my high come faster than intended when I felt my stomach turn to knots. 

      "Not yet, baby." Niall assures tiredly. I felt my breathing become heavier as I struggled to not release. 

      "Niall..." I groaned warningly. He only nods. I take that as the cue to finally release. He kept going until he reached his climax shortly after.

      "I've said this once and I'll say it again-" Niall pulls out and plops beside me. "-best sex ever." I laughed and laid on his chest. His cheeks were flushed while we both struggled to catch our breath. He wrapped his arm across my back and rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

      We had fallen asleep later that evening, still bare but it didn't matter since we were so comfortable around each other after almost three years of knowing each other.

      Damn. Had it really almost been three years?

------

[Slow Hands - Niall Horan]

------

A/N:

do NOT get used to the smuts, i get uncomfy and i do not like writing it because i feel like it's trash, so, yeah. why did it seem like it was almost nothing? idk, k, i'll stop bugging. bye.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx