Chapter 96: End Of The Day.

[Sure the night was over, I said it's forever
Twenty minutes later wound up in the hospital
The priest thinks it's the devil
My mum thinks it's the flu
But girl it's only you]

Niall's Pov:

      "Hello?" I called out. Emily closed the door. Mum came into view and smiled when she saw us. 

      "Niall!" She cheered coming to Em and I. 

      "Hi, mum." I said, hugging her small figure. 

      "Oh my, I'm so glad to see you!" She says, releasing herself from me. "Is this the Emily that my son talks non stop about?" She asked towards Em. I see her cheeks reddening, almost making me awe at her. 

      "That's me, it's great to meet you." She says sticking her hand out politely. 

      Mum looks at her and smiles, "Awe, love. I'm a hugger." She says, hugging Emily tightly. Emily chuckles, but hugs back. A timer dings from the kitchen, "Oh that's the pie! Come in, come in! Don't be shy." She says. Emily and I remove our coats and cover ups and follow mum to the kitchen. The familiar smell of the pie reminds me that I'm actually home after so long. 

      "Where's dad?" I asked, sitting down with Emily. "He'll be here tonight, actually. Last I heard, he's thrilled that you're coming home." She says, placing the famous apple pie on the counter to cool. 

      "Would you like any help?" Emily asks. Mum shakes her head, walking around the kitchen a little bit. 

      "No, no. You make yourself at home, love." She says. Em nods and begins to play with the ring on her middle finger, the one we both have.

      "What time was Greg coming?" I asked. 

      Mum shrugged, "He said whenever he got out of work." She sighed. 

      "He worked today?" 

      "Just until 6. He worked on Christmas too." She sighed again, putting together another pie. "How was your guy's Christmas? Heard you got snow." Mum looks to Emily who nods. 

      "Oh yeah. It was a white Christmas. It actually went really well, if Niall hadn't been freaking out over what to wear." 

      "He did that with you too? This boy freaks out over everything." Mum responds causing Emily to laugh. 

      "I do not!" I defended.

      After a little bit of talking, Emily's phone began to ring. I grabbed it from my pocket and handed it to her after she asked me to hold it. She looked at the caller ID and furrowed her eyebrows before clearing her throat. "Uh, I have to take this. Excuse me." She walks out of the kitchen and to the living room to answer the phone. I sighed in contentment watching her walk away and put my head on my hand. 

      "Uh oh." Mum says. 

      "What?" I questioned, not removing my gaze from Emily. 

      "It's got you bad." 

      "What is?" 

      "She's got you hooked around her finger." She says, rolling out another batch of dough. 

      "Is it a bad thing?" Mum shook her head. 

      "Do you love her?" 

      I nodded, "Yeah. A lot." 

      "Does she love you?" 

      I nodded again, "Yeah." 

      She shrugs, "Then it's not a bad thing. If anything, it's a beautiful thing."

      Em came back and handed me her phone again. "Sorry about that." She apologized. 

      "Is everything alright?" 

      She nodded, "Great. It was just Uncle Mario wishing us a Happy New Year." She smiled. 

      "Oh, that's nice." Mum said.

      After a while, the door opened and closed and the sound of a little voice and feet. "Hey! Greg!" I stood up and hugged my brother and Denise after. "Hey, little man." I greeted Theo. 

      "Ah, you must be the lucky lass Niall's talked so much about." Greg said to Em. 

      She chuckled, "I'm Emily." Greg shook her hand and introduced his family. 

      "Greg, nice to meet you. This is my wife Denise and Theo." 

      Denise hugged Em tightly, "It's so good to finally have another girl to talk to! We're gonna be the best of friends." Denise giggled. 

      Emily laughed, "I'm okay with that." She saw Theo in my arms and smiled widely. "You must be the famous Theo that I've heard so much about." 

      Theo giggled shyly, "I'm not famous."

      It made me happy that my family liked Emily from what I knew of and they accepted it. When I dated Hailee, they didn't like her. They thought that she was using me for recognition and it turned out that that's exactly what was happening. But I loved Emily and I knew that she loved me and wouldn't use me for that.

      "How did you meet Emily?" Greg asked as we sat on the couch with a cousin or two while Em was talking with Denise and Mum. 

      "She was our photographer." I started. "We had a photoshoot with her and we asked her to be our personal photographer." I nodded, taking a sip from my beer. 

      Deo nodded, "That sounds like a fan's dream." 

      I shook my head, "She wasn't a fan. She knew who we were, but wasn't a fan." I explained. 

      Greg nodded, "Ah, I see."

      It was really important to me that my family liked her and accepted her because my family always came first. She was the one I loved and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, I just hoped that she actually wanted it and wasn't just agreeing with me.

------

[End Of The Day - One Direction]

------

A/N:

EEEEEEE I'M LEGIT DECIDING IF I WANT TO POST THE NEXT FOUR CHAPTERS TODAY SO THAT IT ENDS TODAY BUT IDK FDJKSBGVSHB OMGG

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx