Chapter 59: Jealous.

[I don't like the way he's looking at you, 
I'm starting to think you want him too. 
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya? 
Even though I know you love me, can't help it]

      The day was finally here that I would be meeting up with Ross. We decided to meet at the park and I would take the boys with me so that he can meet them. I was extremely excited to see him. I was more nervous. I didn't know how he would react when he saw me. Hopefully, good, but you never know.

      I wore a yellow baseball tee that had white sleeves and tucked it into a pair of light blue jeans. I slipped on a pair of white converse and threw my hair up into a ponytail. With the fall season starting to kick in at nighttime, I took a small sweater with me, just in case and grabbed my things. I would be meeting the boys there because we all couldn't fit into one car, but it would be easier travel wise. I drove to the park with the stereo playing my music. It was a playlist with a mix of the boy's music (solo included) and my music. I could never escape those boys, even if I tried.

      I got to the car and immediately saw the familiar group of people with Bear and Freddie tagging along. Ugh, I loved those kids. I hopped out, leaving my bag and sweater in the car, not seeing a purpose in taking it with me. "Oh, there you are!" Louis said. 

      "I told you at 2:30." I said walking up to them. 

      "It's 3!" He said. 

      "No... It's 2:30." I giggled. 

      "Auntie Emmy!" Freddie and Bear both ran up to me. I crouched down and hugged them both tightly. They began calling me 'Auntie' after being around me for a while and their dad's telling them that I was their aunt. Which I didn't mind.

      "Oh my God, look how big you two are getting!" I commented looking at them both. Seeing Liam and Louis with kids just made me want to have kids of my own, especially now that I'm not as busy anymore, but I obviously can't for obvious reasons. I stood back up and looked throughout the boys. "Where's Niall?" I questioned. 

      The boys shrug, "He said he was on his way like 20 minutes ago." Liam explained. 

      "That lazy fuck was probably just getting out of bed when he said that." Louis responds. I laugh and shake my head. 

      "Zayn?" "He's almost here. Gigi was getting the baby ready." Harry answers. 

      "Oh my God, I completely forgot about that!" I squeal. Zayn had been sending me photos of the baby and she was just the cutest baby ever. How could she not be? With Gigi and Zayn's genes... That's just a goddess. 

      "So when was your friend gonna get here?" Louis questions. 

      "They should almost be here." I say excitedly. Butterflies erupted in my tummy just at the mention of seeing him. 

      "And how long have you known them?" Harry asks. 

      "Years. Let's see... We were six when we met." 

      "Wow, that's a long time." Liam says. 

      I nod, "Yeah. We separated when we were about to start high school." I smile.

      Soon, Zayn and Gigi are seen walking towards us and Niall and Heather began to walk towards us. "They aren't here yet?" Zayn questions after I greet Gigi. 

      "Not yet." I haven't told them that Ross was a boy because then they would just tease me for it, just like last time, and I didn't really want them to do it with Ross too. 

      "What's their name?" Niall questions. 

      "It's um-" I saw the familiar blonde hair searching around the park until he saw me. He smiled and began to walk towards us. "Ross!" I exclaimed and began running towards him. He ran the rest of the way and successfully caught me as I jumped in his arms. He hugged my waist tightly while I hugged his neck, hiding my face in his neck. 

      "Oh my God, it's been way too long." He mutters. I nod and feel tears brim my eyes.

      I missed him so much throughout high school and knowing that he lived across the country was brutal. We didn't have each other for the first day of Freshman year or for our first prom. We planned everything of that sort and we even planned to live together in LA after high school. "I've missed you so much, Ross. And you had a growth spurt!" 

      "I did! You obviously didn't." He jokes. I roll my eyes and hug him again. 

      "And you got beefy. You don't have noodle arms anymore!" 

      "Haha. Funny." He rolls his eyes but laughs.

Niall's Pov:

      "That's Emily's friend?" I asked Louis quietly. 

      Louis shrugs, "I guess." 

      "They look cute together, don't you think?" Heather asks me while hugging my arm. Of course this dude was going to be a guy. But he doesn't look like another Jessie if Emily already knew him. I can't show that I was jealous. Of course I was going to be, but I can't show that I was, especially because Heather was here. Ross and Emily come walking back with nothing but pure happiness as she hugs his arm, similar to how Heather was doing to me. 

      "Ross, these are my friends." She smiles looking over at us. 

      "Nice to meet you guys. Big fan." 

      "You too, lad." Louis says shaking his hand after Emily let him go.

      "I have a couple questions, just because we care about Emily, alright?" Liam says looking like a father. 

      Emily groans, "Liam!" 

      "It's for your safety and our sanity." He responds to Emily. He looks back to Ross who is standing beside her. "Do you have any contact with any of her exes?" 

      "No." Ross answers simply. 

      "You are aware of what we could do if you hurt her, right?" 

      Ross nods, "Yep." 

      "Liam, these questions really aren't necessary. We've known each other since we were kids." Emily says. 

      Liam nods, "I know, Em. But after last time, we really don't want to risk it happening again." Liam defends. 

      "I know you don't, but I promise. Ross is a good guy. Plus, we're just friends, Li." Harry nods in agreement and so does Zayn.

      Can we just get this day over with?

------

[Jealous - Nick Jonas]

------

A/N:

Hiiiii. I don't like school. That's all.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx