Chapter 94: The Lazy Song.

[Today, I don't feel like doing anything]

      "Do we have to do anything?" I asked with a groan as Niall got out of bed. 

      "No, but I need to pee. I'll be back." I laughed as he waltzed to the ensuite in his room. I got myself out, putting on my socks that I always threw to the side of the bed before I went to sleep. It was just a habit that I had, I never slept with socks on because it was just uncomfortable. Niall came back and yawned, "Why am I so tired?" He questioned himself and plopped on the bed. I shrugged, getting up myself to use the bathroom. 

      "I am too." I yawned and stretched my arms over my head, making Niall's t-shirt go up a little. I went to the restroom, did my business, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.

      "IIII-IIII-IIII wanna save ya, wanna save your heart tonight." I sang to myself as I brushed my teeth. That song has been stuck in my head since last night and if I played it, it would just get worse, so I just dealt with it. It's not like it was a bad song anyway. When I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Niall was no longer in bed. I heard the gentle sound from the guitar he always played. I smiled and walked out of the room after putting on some shorts. I found Niall out on the balcony where his back was to me. He played the guitar gracefully and bobbed his head to the beat probably going on in his head. I left him out there and walked to the kitchen, pouring myself a bowl of cereal. I turned on the TV and ate in the kitchen, watching Saturday morning cartoons while eating my breakfast. Niall walked in, holding the neck of his guitar and his phone. 

      He smiled when he saw me, "Didn't wanna join the recording process?" He asked, I shook my head rapidly. 

      "No, the fans are vicious." I said, causing Niall to laugh.

---

      We laid out on the balcony, me facing one way while he laid the opposite way, in a way our heads on each other's shoulders. "Ooh, look at that one." I pointed to the cloud that had the shape of a dragon. 

      "Look, it's a flower." Niall pointed, I followed his gaze and saw an upside down flower in a pot. "Hey, Em?" 

      "Hm?" 

      "Remember when we planned out our future?" 

      "Yeah." I smiled at the way that he remembered that morning. The morning I told him that I couldn't have children and the morning that he still stayed with me.

      "I was thinking about it, and I was wondering if it was still going to happen...?" He spoke in a questioning tone. 

      I sighed, "I would like for it to happen." I admitted. 

      "Really?" 

      I nodded. "When we went to New Mexico for Thanksgiving, my Aunt Rose was asking me about it. I told her that with everything that happened, that I didn't know if you still wanted it." I said, biting the inside of my bottom lip. 

      "Wow," 

      I nodded, "Yeah."

      "Let's plan a new future." 

      "Right now?" He nodded, "Okay, so. We'll get married when the time feels right." I smiled and hummed. "And then maybe like a year or something after that, we'll look into adoption." I giggled in contentment. 

      "I'd like that." Ever since I was told about my fertility damage, I still had my heart set out on being a mother one day. I always dreamed of a family with a loving husband to see when I got home from work. I always saw commercials and ads of adoption and foster care, always opening my eyes that I still had a chance to live the dream that I've hoped for. 

------

[The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars]

------

A/N:

just a filler, not gonna lie. but it was cute, dont you think?

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx