Chapter 65: Live While We're Young.

[Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy
'til we see the sun]

ONE WEEK LATER

      Wearing my own One Direction t-shirt and jeans , I removed my glasses and put in my contacts.

      "You look beautiful." Ross compliments wrapping his arms around my waist. 

      "Thank you." I smile back grabbing the concealer bottle. Last night, I didn't get much sleep due to my nerves for today and tomorrow. 

      "Are you gonna drink?" Ross asks, watching me apply the small amount of makeup. 

      "I might, but not very much." I reply carefully to apply the mascara. When I did both eyes, I applied a bit of blush and highlighter, a little out of my comfort zone. 

      "Why is it so satisfying when people put on makeup?" Ross asks quietly. 

      I shrug, "Dunno. But, this came out way better than I thought it would." I comment, admiring the perfect wing that I was capable of doing, somehow.

      I apply a bit of lip gloss and apply a little over the tinted lip balm. "Whoa." Ross whispers. 

      "I know." I agree, shocked at my final result.

---

      When I Ross pulled up to the One Direction themed nightclub, Yomara's request, I sighed. "Thanks for the lift." I said. 

      "Em, have fun tonight. Okay?" 

      I shook my head, "Not too much. I hate the hangovers." 

      Ross laughs, "Are you going home tonight?" 

      I shook my head, "When Tom picks up Yomara, I'm staying the night with them. Tom works tomorrow, so I'll be Yomara's helper." 

      Ross nods, "Be safe." I nod and leaned over and pecked his lips before getting out of the car. Ross drives away and I walk up to the security. 

      "I'm on the list." I tell him simply. 

      "Name?" 

      "Emily." 

      He finds my name and crosses it out, "ID?" I hand him my license. He glances at it before moving the red rope and letting me pass. I walk in and the smell of alcohol and sweat makes me cringe.

      I quickly find Yomara and our group and walk over to them. "You came!" Yomara cheers. 

      "I had to. I'm the maid of honor." I reply sitting down. 

      "Drink up!" She passes me a shot making me groan. I really didn't want to drink tonight, but because it's Yomara, I'll let it slide. I wrap my fingers around the glass and bring it up to my lips. I down the drink quickly, coughing at the sting. "Yas queen!" By those words Yomara just said, I can tell that she's already had too much to drink. 

      "How much did you drink?" I ask her over the loud music. 

      She shrugs, "Dunno! But it's my last night of freedom, might as well live like it was my last!" She says. "I'm so close to uninviting Tom! He's been absolutely no help!" She says making me laugh.

      Of course I knew she was joking. He was actually a lot of help.

      I lost count of how many shots Yomara drank afterwards. Thankfully the wedding was the day after tomorrow, so she had an entire day to recover from her hangover. "Come on, let's go dance!" Yomara pulls me and a couple of the other girls to the dance floor where we let loose. Even though I didn't drink much, I still had the adrenaline pumping. The music to No Control began playing, making us cheer loudly. By the time the chorus, everyone in the club did the dance and began jumping.

      When Yomara was completely wasted and the other girls were done partying, we decided on calling it a night. We stood outside while I held Yomara up. I waved goodbye to the girls and called Tom to pick us up. Like I promised myself, I didn't drink much like usual. At most, two shots. I wasn't up for getting sick tomorrow morning. "Tom is uninvited." Yomara says after I hung up. She waves her hand while speaking. "He didn't help at all." 

      I chuckled, "He did help, Yomara." I say. 

      "Really?" I nod and she nods. "Oh, I didn't know that."

      When Tom got here, he placed Yomara across the backseat and closed the door. I sat in the front with Tom and laid my head back on the seat. "How could you let this happen?" Tom jokes beginning to drive away from the club. 

      I put my hands up in defense, "Don't look at me, she was already drunk when I got here." I say. 

      Tom laughs, "Thanks for staying the night, Em. I really tried to get the day off." 

      I shook my head, "Don't thank me. It's my job as her best friend to help. Especially when she's in this state." I respond. 

      "I'm glad she has you as a best friend." I smile at Tom and look out the window. 

      "Just a warning, she's gonna get very clingy and needy." I tell him. 

      Tom laughs, "Oh, I know. Last time she was like this was at the release party of Infinity War. I mean, we all got drunk, but I didn't so I could watch over her. Jesus Christ, she wouldn't let go of me." I laugh with Tom as we talk about Yomara. Tom was like a brother to me, honestly. He treated me like a sister and it was nice having conversations with him.

      The way his eyes sparkled and he smiled when he was talking about Yomara was proof that he was sure of his decision of marrying Yomara. I'm glad that they found each other when she was just a normal girl and Tom was this big celebrity. "Are you nervous?" I asked him about the wedding. He shook his head. 

      "Not really. I'm happy with the decision and I know that I love her and I think the only reason why I'm so jittery is from excitement." I smile, Niall was like that. He only made decisions that he would be happy with and excited about.

      I'm happy for them.

------

[Live While We're Young - One Direction]

------

A/N:

It's my dream to go to the One Direction nightclub, so of course I brought it in. It's the proper way to celebrate. And this is a freaking One Direction fan fiction, what did you expect? 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx