Chapter 80: Always You.

[I'm wastin' my time when it was always you, always you
Chasin' the high, but it was always you, always you
Should've never let you go
Should've never let you go, my baby]

Niall's Pov:

      It had been two weeks. Two damn weeks since Heather left and two weeks since Emily and I stopped talking. I hate myself for how I acted and towards both of them. I was the douche bag this entire time. How could I do that?

      I needed Emily in my life. She's the one person that actually makes me... Me. She brings out the best in me and she was always there. If I could, I would spend every minute of every day with her and never let her go. I can't believe I even let her go in the first place.

      I need her. A lot. It's like she's my only source of sanity. I loved her with everything in me and it's hard to let her go.

      I was currently with the boys, since they wanted me to come by after I told them about what happened with Heather. Surprisingly, they applauded me for it. Even after I told them that it was because I cheated with Emily. They still applauded me for it, "She deserved to have a reality check." Harry had said. 

      "Yeah, she wasn't some princess that everything was going to go her way." Zayn added. 

      "You guys really aren't going to scold me for it?" I questioned.

      Louis shook his head, "It isn't good that you cheated, Niall." I looked down, "But, Heather is an attention whore. She needed a slap of reality." Liam chuckled at his wording and sighed. 

      "Why didn't you just break up with her when you first kissed Emily?" He asked. I shrugged. 

      "I don't know." I sighed, running a hand through my hair and leaning my head back on the couch. 

      "Ah, lad. Don't worry about it. She's out of your life and ours. Now you just need to get Emily back." Louis assures. 

      "She broke up with Ross a couple weeks ago." Harry says. 

      I look at him, "What? Really?" Harry nods and the rest of the boys look at him. 

      "What?" 

      "You didn't tell us this for what reason?" Zayn asks in disbelief. 

      Harry shrugs, "Thought you guys knew." 

      "Clearly not, or else Niall wouldn't be here mourning about not being with Emily." Louis retorts.

      I roll my eyes, not moving from my position. "Well, aren't you going to go get the princess?" Liam asks. 

      I shrugged. "She probably hates me." I sighed playing with our matching rings. 

      "Of course not! Why do you think that?" Zayn asks. 

      "Because last time we talked, I accused her of not loving me anymore and then she snapped at me saying that she did, then walked out." 

      They hiss, "Yeah, you shouldn't have done that." Harry shook his head.

      I groan, "This sucks!" I stood up and began to slightly pace. "It's my damn fault for all of this. Now because I didn't take her into consideration, everything went to shit." I sighed, rubbing my temples. 

      "Look at the bright side, Niall." Zayn starts, standing up and stopping my pacing. "You still have a chance to get her back. Even better now that she's single too." He's right.

      "But what if she doesn't take me back?" 

      "There's only one way to find out." Liam answers. I looked outside, it was still raining severely, but now, it was better than ever. 

      I grabbed my coat, "Wait, you're going now?" Louis asks as I head to the door. 

      "Well, yeah." 

      "But it's raining-" 

      Harry covers Louis' mouth, "Go get 'em, tiger." Harry winked.

      I smirked and fixed the collar of my coat. I walked out of the house and completely forgot that I didn't even have my car. I came in an Uber in case we would be drinking. If I called an Uber right now, it would take too long. Emily's place isn't very far from here. I'll just walk... Well, run.

------

[Always You - Louis Tomlinson]

------

A/N:

SHOULD'VE NEVER LET YOU GO-OH MY BABAYYYY love that song

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx