Appreciation

That was weird... I sighed after walking away from those two "makeup hazards". I walked for a few minutes and entered an abandoned building. That building was old but strong, it was used for club activities in the past but now it's empty. The rooftop of that building has the best view and it helps me calm down, I made a lot of decisions there. Like where to go after school, what to eat as I play etc etc.

I enter the rooftop, and immediately get hit by the cool breeze. I sit on the ground and lean my head on the wall, looking at the clouds passing by when I suddenly get a call- "Oh thank God, you are alive. Why didn't you receive my calls!? I was so worried. Wait- class is starting soon, where are you?"

"I'm at-" and before I could even tell her, she stopped me saying, "Oh I know!" and she cut the call just like that. A few minutes later.

She slammed the door open, breathing heavily, "I finally found you!!"

"Oh that was quick-" and I was interrupted again. She hugged me out of nowhere and was still breathing heavily, "I was so worried. Did they do anything to you?"

"No, we just talked. Nothing happened so don't worry." I reassured her.

"How can I not worry? Those girls are famous bullies and Ben's fangirls." She said in a really worried tone without realizing that she was almost choking me.

"Ow- Dee, I can't breathe-"

"Oh shit- I'm so sorry, really didn't mean to." She let go of me and sat down next to me.

So meet my childhood friend, Dina aka Dee. We've been friends since we were in kindergarten and we are basically like sisters but just more dangerous when we fight.

"I think you're more dangerous than those girls. I almost died." I said in a teasing tone.

"Well sorry about that, besides, dying in my hands will be more better for you." She chuckled and waited for my response.

"Yes ma'am." Both of us started chuckling together.

"I think I just made a girl fall for me even though I'm straight."

"You'll be fine. But we also need to do something about the rumours, they are horrible. But considering you're calm, I don't think you even care."

"Yeah, I don't care about the rumours since I know what the truth is. Being horny is okay but not when you cross all the boundaries."

"What do you mean exactly?"

"I suppose he was really horny that he didn't think twice before sending his pea sized dick to others and asked for nudes in return. But after he came back to his senses, he thought as hard as he could for once and blammed everything on me since I know a little hacking."  But I wonder how he knew I can hack? No one knows about it except you.

"Hmm, but why you? There are a lot of other people."

"I guess he despises me that much and he thought I might take the blame like an idiot since he knew I liked him. Anyways, I did some background check on the conversations we both had before this incident and I found some really good material to prove my innocence. And I'm posting them right now." All it took was one little touch and several people from my school got the notifications.

"That's exactly what I was thinking you'd do. But since you did it anyways, I'll check it right now." Dee took her phone out and read some screenshots of the conversations Ben and I had when he was acting like a bastard. And trust me, I took the screenshots to show others that he is the worst human being alive. I can't believe, that he didn't even think twice before doing such a dumb little trick. The screenshots were polar opposites of what rumours said about me.

"Wow, you hit the jackpot, as always."

"Hell yeah!"

"It looks like trouble is always waiting for you to get some peace and then comes at you." 

"I know. If an A grade student like me forgets to submit her assignment than also I wouldn't be surprised- wait a minute- MY ASSIGNMENT DUE WAS ON FIRST PERIOD TODAY!!"

Did you just see me process that? Yes you did. Am I more fucked up than I was in the morning? Yes I am. Did I make a fool out of myself just now? Yes I did.

"I mean you can just come school at night to submit it. You have quite some experience."

"Yeah, I'll do that. Appreciate the reminder." Modern problems require modern solutions

"You're welcome."