"When we were Young"

"So you are telling me that he is trying to know me better for his parents?" I asked to Dee, cause she went out of her way to gather info about Chase.

"Yeah, both you and his parents work in the same hospital so maybe his parents asked him to be friends with you so that they can have a good 'business' relationship. Plus you two live in the same neighbourhood,"

"Wow his parents are worse than mine in a way. So that is the reason why his parents are coming over for dinner tonight with him? Interesting." I smiled like an idiot who found the exact formula needed to solve a math problem.

"Wait, tonight!? But your today's live stream..."

"I know but I can't say no either. Anyways thanks for the info, I need to get ready for the party. Talk to you later."

"Yup, bye." And I cut the call. Now I'm going to expose every girl out there, no matter how many clothes we have, we will still say, "I have nothing to wear." Cause we actually don't. Like how are you supposed to have a perfect dress for every single occasion? So I'm going to go super casual. Fuck fancy dinners!

The Park family came to our house and sent their son to my room. Like I don't mind throwing him out like trash but why my room! "Actually my room is a mess right now, I didn't get time to clean it for the uninvited guests tonight." I said but my mom gave a glare that I couldn't fight back so I agreed to it.

"This room is really different than what I thought but I like it." That jerk said and made himself comfortable.

"Oh? But no one asked."

"As cold as ever, I see." He chuckled nervously cause he knows that he entered the lion's den.

"Also thanks to you I know how to deal with other uninvited guests."

"Oh wait- is that an acoustic guitar!?" He asked completely ignoring my statement.

"Yes...?" I answered in a confused tone.

"Can I play it!?"

"Sure" I mean how can I say no after looking at those bright, excited eyes.

He literally teleported from near the door to the guitar in a millisecond and started to play it....

Oh boy, little did I know that his voice would be this amazing. It felt like I was looking at an angel singing. You know when a scene comes in movies and the background becomes really pretty? That's exactly what it felt like. And just like that even before I could realize it, I was swaying along with the melody of the song and a smile automatically came on my lips.

After he finished, I clapped so hard that my hands became red. But I made sure to let him know that it was amazing. We had dinner after that and we played video games together. I didn't expect the dinner to go that well and fast, but it was fun. I think we would still be at each other's throat if he didn't come for dinner.