Too busy of a night.

"Okay~" I said and Chase went to bring some water. I didn't wanna drink wine but after last night I just needed something to get wasted on.

I suddenly heard the footsteps of someone coming closer. I was sitting on a chair near the buffet table.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" I heard a guy's voice, he looked like he was nearly in his late teens. He was wearing a sweatshirt and had a very strong smell of perfume. He had piercings and tattoos, basically he looked like the son of some sketchy mafia.

"I'm fine.. just a little drunk- hic "

"How about we have some fun?"

"Fun?"

"Yeah, like eating some of that pussy juice- I mean white wine-"

"Oh I'm already drunk, getting a little more wouldn't be bad I guess, let's go-" I stood up and he supported me with his arm. We crossed the stairs and went inside a room. It was huge with a bed.

"You sit on the bed and take this glass of white wine." He said.

I took a few sips and put the glass on a table near the bed. He then sat next to me and pushed me down on the bed.

"Now, let's have some fun~" He said and got on top of me. He leaned towards me and was almost about to kiss me when-

I spitted out all the wine on his face.

"YOU IMBECILE, GET THE FUCK OFF!!" I said and kicked him on his stomach. He fell down and I stood up from the bed.

"I let my guard down for a few seconds and this shit happens."

"Wait- I thought you were drunk?"

"It was just cranberry juice, I was acting, it was good though, wasn't it?" I smirked.

"Yeah, you got me."

"Now, why don't you tell me who sent you Casper?"

"H-How do you know my name?" He widened his eyes.

"You have been Ben's little pet for years, you are quite famous, you know. Now tell me why did Ben sent you?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Oh then, I'll rip your eyeballs out with this glass." I said and slammed the glass on the table.

"Heh, you can do all you want but my lips are locked."

I smirked and brought the broken glass near his eye in full speed and stopped 2 inches away from his eyes.

"Are your lips still locked?"

"N-No.. I'll tell you just g-get that glass away from me." He was about to shit his pants.

"Speak." I said as I sat on a chair.

"Ben told me to sleep with you and since you were drunk he said it would be easier and I wouldn't get in trouble."

"Ben huh... Alright I'll kill you now."

"What- WHY!?"

"Jokes young man, tell him that you did as told, I'll give you as much money as you want. After all, you agreed to it for money."

"Okay...but why are you doing this?"

"You don't need to know that much, just do as told."

Casper agreed and went out of the room after an hour or so. Why an hour? Sex needs time and we don't want suspicions.

Chase's POV:

"Where did she go again-" I turned around and saw her coming out of a room.

Wait- why does she look so weak.. I ran towards her and asked her what happened.