part 1

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I was like any stripper in Japan, it's not exactly a desirable occupation, but it pays the bills. As I hopped off my bed, I took a moment to pan my view outside of the bulletproof glass. Rubbing the golden rings which embraced my fingers, I released a loud sigh from my lips.

A friendly knock at my door prompted me back to reality. Before I could speak, the aged doorknob twisted, and my best friend invited herself in. Pinka, I had dragged her to Japan and became lowlife strippers. A part of me felt guilty for pulling her into such a life, but I knew she would support me no matter the situation.

Pinka was ready for our incoming shift at the nightclub. I turned around, and noticed her attire for the night. She was wearing her favorite bodysuit, one that she paired with starry heels. Her ebony curls formed soft rings which rested over her shoulders.

Trudging foot into my room, Pinka asked "Are you ready?"

Running my cold fingers over my exposed stomach, I swallowed my guilt. Latex straps hugged my body, and a tight, leather harness crept down my thighs. The more nervous I got, the tighter my choker gripped around my throat. I scratched my aurous rings, and opened my lips to speak.

"I'm ready." I said as I turned, now facing Pinka.

Exiting my room, I sat myself on the tiled floor. I began to polish the base of my glimmering heels, making sure they had enough traction. Meanwhile, Pinka was shutting off the lights in our apartment.

If there was an option which resulted in saved money, we wouldn't hesitate to take it. Once I had finished polishing my heels, Pinka secured the apartment door, and we made our way to the busy street.

As I stood on the blackened concrete waiting for a cab, the stabbing winds blew against me. I felt as the winds infiltrated every crevice of my body, causing me to shiver. Small goosebumps formed down my pale arms, but thankfully the cab arrived before I could freeze.

I sat in the back of the cab, and gazed out of the tinted window. It had begun to drizzle, and I felt as the temperature inside of the cab shifted. A foggy film now encased the filthy windows. My arms entwined with Pinka's, holding her close as I drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly, the cab came to an adrubt stop, and the driver's confronting voice rang my ears. "And, we're here!"

Pinka began to rock my body in an attempt to wake me from my light slumber. "Rise and shine! Come on, (Y/N)."

My eyes peeled open as I flung my slender legs off the filthy car seats. "What?" I asked, before realizing my surroundings.

Pinka then lent the obnoxious driver a stack of emerald, paper bills. From outside the metal doors of the club, I couldn't hear the blaring rave music, but now that annoying noise was all that I could think of.

I covered my ears, my face complaining about the blasting music. A strong smell of body odor and sweat radiated off the people inside. The scent was intoxicating, nearly suffocating me.

In the far corners of the club, suspicious men were snorting cocaine and manipulating simple games of poker. Their yells were muted, yet you could read their lips.