part 26

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I had woken up in Dabi's arms, our naked bodies still pressed against each other. Last night, Dabi took my virginity, the thing I've been holding onto since the beginning of my life.

Everything seemed fine, until I attempted to fling my legs off the edge of the bed. They didn't move, in fact, they were unable to.

My legs jittered and burned, as I tried to crawl out of Dabi's bed. He had gone so hard on me last night, that now, I wasn't able to walk properly. "Dabii." I whined, hoping he would wake up.

Dabi's eyelashes fluttered, as his eyelids began to peel open. I gripped my fingers onto the rug, trying to propel myself forward. "I can't walk, you asshole."

He laughed, before stepping off the bed with ease. Dabi extended his down towards me, to which I grasped on. Our lips nearly touched, as the force of his pull drew me onto him. "Never again! That was too painful." I complained.

"Last night, your body said differently." he remarked, before planting a tender kiss atop my lips.  Taking my shirt off the floor, I then slipped it over my head. "I wonder why I don't have anymore panties." I questioned, teasing Dabi.

"How about I take you shopping? Think of it as our first date, as an official couple." his words made me blush, as the term was unexpected.

I nodded my head, agreeing to his request. Dabi then gave me some baggy pants, ones that would hide the fact I'm not wearing panties. To be honest, I still looked like a mess.

Dabi got changed, and the two of us headed out into the living room. Toga and Twice laid on the couch together, giggling as they played childhood hand-games.

Shigaraki was cold, as usual. However, this time, he actually put in the effort to talk to me. "If you're going to be with us, you're gonna need to use your quirk."

"I've already covered that. She trains her quirk with me." Dabi cut in. Though, in reality, I haven't been quirk training for a while. However, I wouldn't mind getting back into schedule.

Dabi had tried to make short-talk, as he then opened the door to let me out. I clenched my ass as I walked, hoping nobody could tell that I was commando.

After a long walk to the heart of the city, we had finally arrived at the shopping district. Thankfully, the wanted posters were taken care of. I admit, Hawks did a lot for us that day, but there was a catch.

"Speak of the devil." I mumbled, as Dabi and I turned backwards. We were greeted by that manchild, Hawks. To this day, I still hadn't told Dabi about what happened, but I'll get to it.

"Funny seeing you two again, especially after that happened." he said in a passive-aggressive tone. I held onto Dabi's arm, but the marks which littered my body were too noticeable.

Hawks' eyes grew feral, as the artificial hero inside of him appeared. "Did he hurt you?"

"No-" Dabi tried to speak, before being cut off.

"I'm asking the girl, not you." Hawks continued.

"You should mind your own business, quit assuming shit like that. Dabi hasn't hurt me, does that answer your question?" I snapped. Dabi chuckled under his breath, before pulling me closer by the waist.

"Why would you ask that, Hawks? Aren't you one of us now?" I needed to think about what Dabi had just said, as Hawks was surely not a villain. Hawks looked conflicted for a moment, before playing his past actions off as nothing. "Yeah, but I gotta keep my reputation up."

That answered it for me, although it seemed as if Dabi didn't catch on, but I knew straight away. However, before I could say anything, Dabi drove me away from the scene. "Let's go, (Y/N)."

I nodded my head, following Dabi's trail. By the time my eyes had looked back, Hawks was gone without a trace. "I don't trust him." I whispered.

"Trust me, I don't either. Apparently he wants to join the league, so I've been meeting with him every now and then." Dabi explained. There were so many holes to the story, how could he believe something like that? Hawks was the number two hero in all of Japan, there's no way he wants to stoop down from his pedestal of fame and wealth.

"He's met the others, but I warned them to stay cautious." he continued.

The two of us wandered into a lingerie store, hoping to find a new pair of underwear for me. I looked around, trying to decide on options, as we were limited on cash.

While shuffling through the many sets of underwear, I suddenly felt a shove on my shoulder. "Look over there." Dabi said, trying to hold in his laugh.

He had directed my eyes toward a changing room, hinting for me to show him the selections. "No way! We're not the only ones in this store."

Dabi pulled out the most soulful puppy-dog eyes, practically begging for me to go through with his wishes. "I'll be the judge, how about that?"

I fell weak to his puppy eyes, causing me to hesitantly agree. "Fine."

Next thing I knew, we had a fun fashion-show at the back of the store. I would come out in lingerie, and Dabi would judge it. Now, I was wearing a simple beige set, one that would go with anything. "Let me see." Dabi said.

"Tearable? I'd say, a solid eight."

"You asshole! We're in public." I laughed.

After bickering for a few moments, Dabi and I decided on three sets we liked. Thankfully, we hadn't encountered Hawks on our way back home. He seemed to be patrolling this area quite often, you were almost guaranteed to see him.

Once we arrived back home, Shigaraki had some alarming news for us two. "The bird stopped by earlier."

"Seriously? What does he want now?" Dabi asked.

"He wants your little girlfriend. (Y/N) is going to be training with Hawks from now on, because you failed at your simple task." those words made my heart sink into my chest, quirk training with a pro hero sounds like absolute hell.

"Think of it as an inside job. She can fetch information for us, then we'll have a chance at winning this game." surprisingly, Dabi barely hesitated. He went along with it, curious to see what will happen, but also staying protective of me. "When do they start?"

"Tomorrow, of course."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; hi yal i wrote this part on a plane cause i'm currently going to boston lololok

artwork by: shovvxa (i don't know what platform, sorry!)

words: 1134