part 22

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Toga's room was worn down, similar to all the rest. However, she made the best of what she had, and filled the room with tattered plushies. The remaining paint left on the walls were peeling, but stuck back on with cartoon stickers. "Do you have any jammies, (Y/N)?" she asked.

I had come with nothing. All of my clothes were left at the apartment, because Pinka didn't allow me to pack. Currently, I only had what I was wearing. "No.."

She listened closely to my words, and began to dig through her small closet. I only saw a few pairs of clothes in there, including a winter coat. "We can half it, then!" Toga exclaimed, before bringing out a pre-made pajama set.

Handing me the bottoms of the set, she then undressed from her school outfit. Toga pulled the top over her head, and released her styled hair from the bands which held it. "Don't be nervous!" she comforted.

Something was definitely wrong with this girl, as we had just met a few hours ago, and she was already comfortable with dressing in front of me. Before coming here, Dabi warned me that his friends were a bit odd, and now I can see that. Although, I really enjoyed Toga's company.

I sent a smile her way, before undressing from my frayed clothes. Toga's size fit me perfectly, as her pants slid up my legs with ease. Now, my chest was exposed. It was only being covered with my support bra. I then untied my hair in an attempt to cover as much as I can.

Toga walked over to her bedside cabinet, before pulling the string on her lamp. It turned off for a few moments, filling the room with darkness. Then, she pulled the string once more, causing it to change to a nightlight setting.

She got situated atop her bed, instantly drowning in the comfort of her sheets. "I can just sleep on the floor, if you'd like." I said.

Toga whined loudly, before tugging on my arm in the direction of her bed. "Stay with me." her harsh tugs caused me to tumble onto the bed.

I fell atop her, almost crushing her with my weight. Now, I had the chance to examine her features in full detail. Toga was a pretty girl, I'll admit, but some things about her were disheartening.

Toga laughed profusely, exposing her fanged teeth. Her pupils were similar to cat eyes, citrine and feral. Our hair twirled together, creating a mix of gold and (H/C). She took a moment to pause, before gathering an intense amount of strength and flipping me over. "(Y/N).."

"You smell like me.." she continued.

Almost instantly, her expression changed. From a sweet, joyful girl, Toga then turned into something vicious. "H-huh?" I asked, my words coming out in parts.

Toga's hair flowed onto my cheeks, her teeth reflecting the light of the bedside lamp. "It's so easy to tell when someone is in love."

"In love?" I thought. To be honest, I didn't believe that I was in love with anyone. How could she pull out such an assumption like that? "What do you mean? I'm not in love!" I argued.

Her heavy breath sunk into the pores of my neck, making me twitch. Toga rested her head atop my chest, nuzzling more into my skin. She spoke in a baby voice, before collapsing her legs onto mine. "You know, there's this boy."

"He's such a cutie! I wonder if you've met him before."

"I want to know more about him. I want to look like him! Oh, (Y/N), I want to be like him."

"Nobody understands my feelings for this boy."

"Toga, I-" my words stuttered. She was infatuated with this boy, obsessing over him like he's her savior. 

"When you're in love, you do everything to try and be similar to that person. The way you speak, dress, and even act." she continued to vent.

Her next words rocked my core, making me rethink everything up to this point. "You smell like you're deeply in love, too."

"So tell me, who's the special guy?"

"Who do I love?" I asked myself. A while ago, I wouldn't have hesitated to say Pinka, but now.. There's only one person that came to mind. I opened my mouth to speak, but Toga immediately shushed me. "Hehe, just kidding! Don't tell me, I'll find out on my own."

Toga's petite body rested atop mine, releasing all of her weight onto my ribs. She seemed to finally be calming down, as her body began to relax. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. "Tomorrow, let's paint each other's nails!" she exclaimed.

"That sounds fun, let's do it!-" my words were cut off by a loud bang, one which echoed throughout the corridor. Suddenly, an array of deafening yells went back and forth at each other. It was Dabi's voice, and another.

I unwrapped my arms from Toga's body, as she slipped off her beaten mattress. "Uh oh.." she complained. The resounding yells were muffled by the walls, making the words inaudible.

"Come on, let's go!" Toga called, before grabbing ahold of my hand, not allowing me to have a word in anything.

We rushed down the corridor, our once-entwined hair now separating. She led me back to the living room, then stopped once the scene was clear in our pan of vision.

It was the same, hooded boy as before. I could recognize his unkept, blue locks from anywhere. He was throwing a massive fit, yelling and recklessly charging at Dabi. "Shit, shit, shit!" he complained.

Toga held me closely, showing our matching pajama set. "Tomura, stop!" she whined.

The man was enraged, burning with a thousand furies. He was ticked off, but at what? "A freak like you doesn't get to tell me what to do."

After listening to his words for a while, my mind was stuck on the raspiness of it all. Someone get this man water, immediately. "Is that her?" he asked.

Even though he wasn't wearing his hood, I still couldn't get a good glimpse at his face. His hair was incredibly messy and knotted, and his skin a shade of deathly yellow.

Dabi stepped in, interrupting his rage. "You better calm down, or get ready to take this outside."

"I'm going back to my room. By the way, girl. Get lost, we aren't looking for anymore players." the man said, before storming off down the hallway.

Toga grabbed ahold of me, making sure I didn't touch the angered man-child. "Ignore him, (Y/N)."

"Damnit Shigaraki, what the hell am I going to do with you?" Dabi groaned. He took a moment to calm down and breathe, before smiling at me. "Alright, you two. Go to bed."

Toga and I head back to our bedroom, staying silent for the rest of the night. We didn't speak of the situation at all, in fact, I still had no clue on who this guy was. "Tomura Shigaraki."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; of course shigaraki is out here throwin a fit

i'm so proud of the toga lines AHHHHH

artwork by: owletowo on tumblr

words: 1209