part 24 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

After my nail session with Toga, I spent the remainder of the day in her room. However, it was now two in the morning, and everyone seemed to be asleep.

I opened Toga's door, trying my best to reduce the guaranteed squeak of the door. My eyes peered down at the floor, as I walked close to the thin walls of the building. "Alone at last." I mumbled to myself.

When I stepped into the living room, my short-lived ecstasy came to an end. It was none other than Dabi, still relaxing on the couch, as he appeared to be lounging in a smoke cloud.

"Those better not be cigarettes!" I exclaimed, whilst trying to keep my voice down. Charging towards the couch, I then jumped into his lap. We shared a few laughs, before Dabi blew a smoke cloud in my face.

"Try it." he requested. Instead of cigarettes, Dabi was smoking weed.

"I don't want to try your weed, asshole." I giggled. Dabi peered down at me, his sapphire eyes seeing right-through my tough act. Caressing my chin with his fingers, he then tried to reach in for a kiss. I pulled away, and began to laugh. "Gross, you have smoker breath."

"If you try it, we'll be even." he chuckled. I guess you only live once, huh? Taking ahold of his rolled joint, I then rested it above my lips and took a deep inhale. I felt as the smoke travelled down my windpipe, making its way to my once-pure lungs.

I began to cough profusely, my body still not used to what it just experienced. A burning sensation lingered in my throat, making me twitch in pain. Dabi laughed at my attempt, before taking back the pre-lit joint. "Nice try, cutie."

"I'll show you how it's done." he remarked, before taking a big hit. Dabi was obviously experienced with this thing, while I was still a beginner.

It had been a few seconds, and Dabi hadn't exhaled yet. I began to grow worried, before he suddenly took ahold of my cheeks and pressed his lips heavily onto mine. Out of instinct, my hands gripped onto his charred thighs, as he slowly exhaled the smoke into my mouth.

My arms reached around his neck, pulling his lips harder onto mine. Once the seal of our kiss was lifted, the smoke which he had exhaled into my mouth distributed into the air. Dabi's hands explored my body, finding their way in places I didn't know existed.

The joint which we had shared was still lit, making me worry. However, Dabi completely wiped my fear, replacing that feeling with something else. He grabbed ahold of the joint, and dug it into my sensitive skin, branding it with his mark.

A whimper of pain escaped my chapped lips, disturbing our chain of passionate kisses. I kicked my legs slightly, still squirming in pain. The pain spread throughout my leg, basing from my thigh. I felt as my cells burned, and cried.

Using his strength, Dabi effortlessly sat me atop his lap. As his kisses trailed down from my lips to my collar, I began to entwine my fingers with his hair. His nose tickled my skin, running back and forth from my neck to my chest.

"What if someone sees?" I whimpered, as my eyes gazed down at his working body.

"Not even Shigaraki would come out at this hour." Dabi comforted.

"But what if he does?-"

"Then I'll kill him." he said with a grin, whilst chuckling.

Dabi began to plant suck-kisses against my skin, littering it with rose-colored bruises. I felt as his hands slipped under my shirt, scouting my back and poisoning me with his intense heat. "Please, can we just go to your room.." I whimpered.

He groaned in my ear, leaving a trace of annoyance. Then, he brought his arms underneath my thighs, picking me up with his raw strength. I held on tightly, as he made his way into his room.

The lights in the room were off, yet it wasn't pitch black. Dim, yet noticeable blue L.E.D lights illuminated the room just enough so you could see. His room was messy, and worn-down. However, it all seemed to fit into a tattered theme.

Dabi locked the door behind him, before tossing my petite body onto his bed. I whimpered loudly, hiding my body slightly with the covers of the mattress. As Dabi fumbled with a few unknown gadgets, I silently began to pray to myself.

I reached out my arms, ready to wrap them around his muscular body. Dabi slipped onto the edge of the bed, before accepting the comfort of my arms. My palms stayed glued to his back, as he continued to play with my features.

While I didn't know what Dabi had grabbed ahold of, I was still deathly afraid of it all. He fit his lips perfectly onto mine, locking our kiss. Dabi occasionally groaned in-between our kisses, before slipping his tongue into the central of my mouth.

I couldn't help but release a slight moan, which made Dabi immediately tense his shoulders. "Wait, Dabi." there was something important I needed to tell him, before he decided to take it too far.

His actions paused for a moment, awaiting what I would say next. "Uh.. Are you sure? Do you really want to do this?"

An unsettling chuckle rang my ears, as Dabi released his lips from mine. Small, thin lines of saliva dripped onto my neck from our kiss, making me squirm. "There's nothing I could be more sure about."

"I'm a virgin, though." I interrupted. However, this didn't change Dabi's mind at all. In fact, he went with it. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." he smirked.

I hadn't noticed it before, but Dabi had a mirror facing down from his ceiling. The sight of the mirror sank my heart, as it confirmed something for me. There wasn't going to be any negotiation tonight, for I wasn't going to come out of this pure.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; dude i had to study how to smoke weed correctly for this part i'm so sorry like i said before i'm only 13 i dont know anything about the process of smoking weed

okay but please don't smoke it's bad for your health in the long run

anyways this part is sexy because of the branding and the mirror

artwork by: rig4320 on twitter

words: 1084