part 34

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

It had been about two years since Dabi and I departed from the league. Luckily, we were able to find a place to stay. Long story short, but an old man decided to hand us his old property after we had helped him.

The apartment wasn't much, in fact, there's a good reason why it was given for free. Nothing works, and everything has a chance of giving you a disease at some point. Just grazing your fingertip over the flooring puts you at risk for splinters.

I didn't mind, though. Dabi and I lived happily, working under a new leader. The league didn't last long after we left, in fact, nearly everyone departed their separate ways.

However, we still gathered under a new leader. A stronger force, working against the heroes of the world. Despite our state of poverty, we still managed to pull through.

The pouring rain's force against the absorbent concrete created slight gusts of wind, causing my hair to flow without usage of a fan. My clothes were mere rags, falling off my sharp shoulders as I desperately tried to hold them up.

It was noon, but the impact of rain caused our surroundings to be dark. The city was blanketed by a heavy, grey cloud, which blocked out the sun. Blue tones filled the sky, giving off a feeling of dawn.

Dabi opened our bedroom door, slowly making his way into the living room. I stared out the opened sliding wall, getting lost in my thoughts. For a slight moment, I felt as the warmth from Dabi's palm seeped into my skull.

He knelt down beside me, before turning my head to face his. Dabi caressed under my chin, smirking right at my face. "Morning, baby."

I smiled, and leaned in for a kiss. After pulling away, I dragged my words. "Morningg."

Dabi got up, making his way to the kitchen. It was a cold day, but the feeling of hunger still lingered in my stomach. After slouching all day, I decided to follow him.

We had been training all week for an upcoming mission that leader gave us. It was an easy job, but it's best to train nonetheless. I sat atop the counter, quickly taking my birth control pill, before waiting patiently as Dabi opened the fridge.

"Waffles again? I asked, whilst giggling.

He turned around, the box of toast-able waffles in hand. "Is there a problem with that?" Dabi chuckled, before blowing a puff of smoke in my face.

I leaned forward, trying not to fall off the counter. "Hey! I want some too, you stingy asshole."

Dabi dropped the frozen waffles into the toaster, and set it to medium heat, before turning around to me. He approached the edge of the counter, pulling my legs beside him. I tilted my body back, allowing it to lay atop the marble.

His hands ran up my thighs, before slipping themselves underneath my tattered shirt. Dabi's fingers grappled onto my tits, squeezing them lightly. I squirmed at the touch, before he leaned in for a whisper. "Don't dirty your pretty lungs."

Out of instinct, my head shifted back. Dabi saw the opportunity, and took it instantly. He covered my mouth with his palm, covering one of my airways. Then, I watched as his mouth travelled to my neck, allowing his tongue to slip out.

I could feel my pores absorb his hot breath, as he left suck-kisses along the trail of my neck. However, before he could push farther, our mini-session was interrupted by the bell of the toaster.

Despite the chime, he wouldn't stop. Dabi continued to test my body, sticking his pesky fingers into places I never knew existed. "The waffles.." I mumbled, trying to hold in my breath.

Dabi sank his teeth gently into my neck, before groaning. "They can wait."

My hands explored down Dabi's bare chest, before gathering the strength to push him away. "But I'm hungry now."

He chuckled, and hesitantly accepted defeat. Dabi snatched a pair of tongs, before picking out the cooked waffles. I slid to the other side of the counter, before hopping off and sitting on the dirty floor.

Dabi prepared our plates, and sat down next to me. For a moment, it was silent. The two of us, just sitting there watching as the clouds heavily cried onto earth.

His arms wrapped around me, holding me closely as we admired the rain. I picked up a plastic fork, and took a bite from the waffles he prepared. "How is it?" Dabi asked.

"Same as always, of course." I laughed, before turning my head and rubbing my nose against his.

"You know, everything's ready." he said, confusing me with his words.

"Hmm? What's ready?" I asked.

Dabi took a bite from his waffles, chewing it quickly before speaking it again. "I got everything needed for your piercings."

I thought back to a few years ago, as I had only mentioned it once. On our first time out, I told Dabi that getting piercings were a dream of mine. Although, I always thought he would've forgotten.

Hysterically laughing, I teased my boyfriend. "That only took you a few years."

I put my plate down, finishing my unhealthy breakfast. That surely wouldn't give me enough energy for the day, but it was better than nothing. Dabi finished after me, then began to take our dishes to the sink.

Making my way to the couch, I got comfortable on top of the scratchy fabric. After tossing our dirty plates into the sink, Dabi came to sit next to me. "What piercings am I getting anyways?" I asked.

Dabi ran his finger up my cheek, swiftly making his way to my earlobe. "Obviously, I'm going to pierce your ears a few times."

Then, I felt as his finger trailed to my lips. Without my consent, it slipped inside, rubbing and fondling with my tongue. "And, I'd like to put one here too.."

He pulled my tongue out of my month, allowing a smug grin to distribute over his cheeks. "You wouldn't mind, right?" he teased, embarrassing me. My saliva dripped onto his fingers, eventually running down his wrist.

"No, but a tongue piercing would restrict me. We wouldn't be able to, you know, for a while.." I struggled to respond, as I had to deal with his fingers gripping around my tongue.

Dabi sent my tongue back in, before laughing and rubbing the excess saliva onto my head. His fingers grazed over my scalp, running themselves through my locks of hair. "I see."

He scrunched my hair, before controlling my head. Dabi dragged me closer, until our foreheads pressed against each other. "Then, what better timing than to do it now?"

"One last time, while your body can still handle it."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

artwork by: samarasofiii on DeviantArt

words: 1147

authors note;