part 25 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Our breaths were heavy, as we began to undress each other. I felt as Dabi's hands explored underneath my shirt, before pulling it over my head. He growled into my ear, then placed his hand onto my bare stomach.

Dabi summoned his body heat into his palm, then distributed it throughout my skin. The tingling pain from the burn forced my back to arch. He shoved his knee up between my legs, hitting my intimate spots.

During this time, I was nothing but a toy to him. He tossed my body around, disregarding my whimpers for help. My thighs and stomach were marked with light burns, ones that proved I was only his.

Sticking my toes into his underwear, I pulled them down just enough for his cock to be exposed. I was too afraid to look down and examine the size, but using my feet, I could easily tell that Dabi was big.

His hands trailed down my body, which was now beginning to sweat from the intense heat. Dabi trailed his mouth over my skin, leaving marks on my stomach. He was moving down my body, slowly but surely.

My knees folded slightly, squirming at the touch of his fingertips. I ran my fingers through his long, raven locks of hair, as he chuckled and nibbled on the rim of my panties. Dabi's tongue flowed up and down the crevice of my slit, disregarding the cloth which had been covering it.

I kicked my legs slightly at the new feeling, before closing my eyes. Suddenly, a loud tear rang my ears. Dabi tore away the stitches of my panties, exposing my pussy to him. "God, you're obsessed with me." he teased.

An overwhelming feeling of pleasure consumed my lower half, as Dabi began to make love with my pussy. His tongue teased and swirled around every crevice, making me squirm.

Dabi's grip around my thighs increased, as he began to mark me with minimal burns. My hips belted into his face, wanting more. Moans sufficed from my lips, as I closed my eyes.

A warm liquid ran down the sides of my legs, before I could finally recognize what it was. Dabi's spit blanketed my pussy, as he began to tease me. "You really like that, huh?" he remarked, before pecking at my clit.

My moans echoed throughout the room, proving to Dabi that I had been enjoying his tongue. He took a moment to spit heavily onto his fingers, before slowly sliding one inside of me. After one, it became two, followed by a third. His fingers curled up inside of me, hitting me raw.

The pleasure was short-lived, as Dabi slowed his thrusts. He crawled over my body, whilst breathing heavily onto my neck. Slowly, he spread my legs apart.

Dabi brought his arms under my thighs, and lifted them up slightly. I focused my eyes up at the mirror, watching the way his hands explored my body in awe. My hands ran down his back, caressing his scars gently.

He pulled the remainder of my torn panties off my legs, and groaned into my neck before planting deep kisses against it. I breathed steadily, controlling the volume of my moans. "Dabi, I need you." I whined.

I shut my eyes, preparing myself for what was about to come next. Dabi's tip slipped up and down the exterior of my pussy, making my clit feel as if it was burning.

The sound of dull footsteps could be heard outside our door, making me freeze. Dabi covered my mouth with his palm, shutting off one of my ways to breathe.

I expected him to stop, and wait for the footsteps to surpass, but he didn't. A clank of thin rubber was heard momentarily, before Dabi began to thrust inside of me.

My moans were muffled by the blocking, yet that couldn't hide the pain. An intense ache brewed inside of my lower abdomen, as my pussy began to clench.

Dabi chuckled under his breath, his crotch repeatedly hitting hard against mine. His cock was huge, and I felt as if my insides were ripping. I opened my eyes, just to see myself in pure ecstasy in the mirror above.

"Look at you, under my full control.." he smirked. Dabi knew I could see myself, in fact it was probably apart of his plan. My vision turned foggy, as I began to breathe heavily under his palm.

After the footsteps disappeared, Dabi slipped his dirty fingers into my mouth. I gagged, as he slightly reached down my throat. Our hitting bodies made music, as I was driven to my tipping point.

Without realizing, Dabi had continued to brand my body with his mark. The pain was numbed, and now I couldn't feel anything except the overwhelming amount of pleasure.

His room felt hot all of a sudden, our sweat seeping into the sheets. My pussy began to beg, clenching and unclenching as it desired more.

Our shared moans created a melody, before Dabi swiftly changed my position. He flipped my body over, gripping ahold of my head, then shoving my face into the mattress.

My ass stuck out, as an arch in my back was formed. Dabi forced my hands around my back, before dangling a set of handcuffs with his fingertips. I whined in fear, as my loads of precum dropped down my inner thighs.

After restraining my hands with cuffs, I felt as my legs jittered. Dabi gathered warm spit on his hand, before gently caressing my pussy with the slippery liquid. My hair was in my face, getting stuck between the seal of my lips, as Dabi took time to force my head down into the pillows.

Once again, a ripple of pain penetrated throughout my guts. Dabi was ruthless, and desperate for my body. His hands explored down my sides, eventually leading to my ass.

Stinging marks of pain were inflicted on my skin, as Dabi occasionally spanked me. His red-handprint was imprinted on me, refreshing itself ever so often.

I tried to silence my moans, as Shigaraki was still awake. If someone walked in, I wouldn't know what to do. However, Dabi's erect cock continued to grow larger in size, expanding the walls of my pussy.

A burning sensation of heat lingered inside of me, as my pussy began to pulse. I was about to finish, as Dabi pounded his cock inside of me.

He groaned loudly, echoing his voice throughout the room. Surely, someone would've heard a cry as audible as that. Dabi began to thrust slower, before eventually releasing his cock from my pussy.

My body collapsed, as I orgasmed with him, my moans rippling. Traces of cum oozed from my pussy, draining out onto my legs. Dabi uncuffed me, before covering me with his body.

I flipped over, and wiped the sweat off his forehead, which had been dripping from his raven locks of hair. "Dabi.."

He rested his head on my shoulder, obviously winded from our intimate session. The next thing he said to me changed everything though, as Dabi used the remainder of his energy to mumble in my ear. (Y/N), I fucking love you."

Dabi had taken the words straight from my mouth, causing a chain reaction. Magical words were summoned from my lips, as I responded.

"I love you, too."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; well good thing i checked this part because it had NO BORDERS AND NO AUTHORS NOTE

so here we are

artwork by: qwn91 on Twitter
words: 1258