part 31

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Everything seemed to act in slow-motion, as I watched Dabi tear the poster. The sight nearly made me sob, but I withheld myself. Hawks doesn't know anything, nobody knows anything, only me.

"There are so many things I need to ask you." I confessed.

Dabi grinned, before tugging me closer. I entwined my arm with his, as we began to walk together. Honestly, I had no idea where we were heading, but as long as I'm beside him, I'm okay. "Let's get this date started first, alright? Then, feel free to throw any question at me."

I nodded my head, following Dabi as we ran in the shadows. We stayed silent, trying to extend our stamina until we arrived at our destination. Our surroundings were cold, yet humid as we slowly approached summer.

My hair flowed with the current of the wind, until we eventually came to a stop. We were on the outskirts of the city, not a single light to be seen. Only the moon illuminated the area, shining its azure glow onto the ground.

Dabi had led me to a public pool, one closed for the day. There was no security, or anyone still lingering around its border. As we approached the door, I then noticed its lock. "Why are we here? It's locked, you idiot."

He jittered the doorknob, confirming my theory. "Shit." Dabi ignored my question, and instead dragged me around, whilst he looked for a backdoor.

I followed his lead, until he discovered what he wanted. The backdoor of the building was unlocked, so we made our way inside.

Awaiting us was a long hallway, one littered with tall, open lockers. The swaying waves of the pool reflected onto the walls, giving off a feeling that you were underwater.

Delicate papers laid on the ground, some in old puddles of liquid. Orange cones circled specific areas, warning us to stay cautious. As Dabi led me to the pool, I read posters which were taped onto the tiled walls. "No running around the pool, no diving.." I mumbled to myself.

There was nobody in the building, and it seemed so old, but it surely wasn't abandoned. Weathered maintenance carts were scattered around, they must've been leftover by lazy workers.

Surprisingly, the pool was clean. The water was a crystal blue, almost beautiful to look at. It was kept in good shape, despite the terrible work ethic. Windowed walls surrounded the pool, giving you easy access to the neighboring trees.

Dabi pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his pale, yet muscular chest. "Wait! You should've told me that we were going swimming, I didn't pack a swimsuit."

"Just go naked." Dabi replied, before turning his head back and laughing.

I flung my hands around slightly, making funny expressions with my face. This man was absolutely ridiculous, although he was right. Dabi pulled his pants down, exposing his bare ass.

"The cake is out.. It's out!" I teased, laughing hysterically.

He scoffed under his breath, before carefully stepping into the freezing water. I turned around, and began to undress mysef. Not wanting to dirty Toga's favorite dress, I gently placed it aside an indoor bench.