part 6

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Pinka quickly passed through the subway station, tugging on my arm and dragging me with her. I giggled as she ran excitedly across the street walk, awaiting the mall. The winter breeze flowed throughout our clothes and hair as we ran, stabbing our bodies with a sharp feeling of cold.

It was noon, and the sun was brighter than ever. Shining its U.V rays down onto the crowded street, it made our locks of hair appear a lighter color than usual. "New clothes, here I come!" Pinka exclaimed.

The mall resembled a different world, while it looked small from the outside, the interior was massive. An aroma of freshly-baked pastries filled our nostrils almost instantly, as we stepped inside. Boutiques selling all types of clothes lined the walls, ranging from grunge to lolita fashion. Bright industrial lights shined onto us from above, looking up was an easy ticket to blindness.

I walked beside Pinka, awaiting her call on where to stop first. She looked deep in thought for a slight moment, before deciding on the first thing to do. "First, let's get some grub."

You would expect the first meal of her day to be healthy, but Pinka doesn't work like that. Instead of something nutritious, like vegetables or meat, Pinka suggested. "How do crepes sound?"

It was a good thing I had that corn soup, now I wasn't so hungry. "Crepes? Pinka, you need real food before eating dessert."

Pinka already had her mind set, though. She began to walk towards the crepe shop, forcing me to trail behind her. "It'll even out, I'm sure! We can just get ramen afterwards."

After carefully examining the menu, Pinka decided on the crepe she wanted. Chocolate icecream with chopped bananas and a small brownie. It may have sounded delicious to her, but surely not to me.     "(Y/N), you need to eat more." Pinka complained.

My situation was kind of, complicated. While I enjoyed food, and didn't have a problem eating, I do have a past with eating disorders. One large meal was enough to suffice me for the entire day, I just didn't get hungry as often anymore. When I do eat, though, I try to choose healthy choices because that might be the only thing I eat that day.

Pinka stood, waiting patiently for her crepe to finish cooking. I know she was awaiting an answer from me, so I said. "I'm not hungry, though I might take you up on that offer for ramen."

A bright smile stretched over Pinka's cheeks, as she took a bite from her chocolate crepe. She held my hand tightly, and began to scour throughout the mall. Then, Etude House caught Pinka's eye. "Etude House first, and then clothes!"

I knew that Pinka was in control here, I didn't have a say in anything. Though, I was happy. Happy being alongside my closest friend, and happy to even have her in general. I'd do anything for her, so I followed along.

The intoxicating fragrance radiating off the lotions, face soaps, and other selfcare products stung my nose. Small groups of people gathered in the visually-pleasing cosmetic boutique, all testing out the makeup and perfume.

Following the crowd, Pinka endulged in the tester products. She rubbed countless layers of different lotions onto her wrist, and even offered me some. "Hey, (Y/N)! Check out this cool lotion."

I got up from my lean against the wall, and walked towards Pinka. Skincare was nice, but I wasn't passionate about it like she was. However, even I enjoyed the fun face masks, and the feeling of selfcare. I just rinsed and repeated the same products, as they worked well for me, and there wasn't a worry if they would ruin my skin.