part 36

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

My legs hung off the couch, as I desperately tried to catch my breath. Sliding my panties up my sweaty legs, I then patiently waited for Dabi to bring the supplies.

He approached me, and cautiously placed the piercing supplies atop the coffee table. "Let's get this show on the road." Dabi mumbled, before taking ahold of my chin.

Dabi pulled his rubber gloves over his fingers, before chuckling lightly. I leaned forward, connecting my chapped lips with his. His tongue slipped into my mouth, swirling and mixing with mine for one last time.

Our kiss came to an end, as I pulled away from him. I stuck my tongue out, causing Dabi to graze his fingertips over my tastebuds. He ran his finger down my tongue, eventually leading to the bottom middle. "This'll hurt for just a moment." he said.

I nodded my head and giggled, as bunches of my saliva streamed down Dabi's wrist. He gripped tighter onto my tongue, then picking a sharp needle off his plate of supplies.

My eyes closed in fear, as a stinging, yet short-lived pain resounded atop the surface of my tongue. The needle had pierced through my flesh with ease, barely inflicting any additional scarring.

Dabi chuckled, as he scooted a silver stud piercing up the stainless needle. "You alright? Everything's good?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, as I couldn't speak. Dabi noticed, and chuckled before finally taking his fingers off my tongue. Surprisingly, it wasn't as painful as I had imagined.

Dabi brought over some clean water, one which he mixed with sea salt. "Swish this." he said, before I took ahold of the cup.

I swished the salt-water in my mouth, waiting patiently while Dabi got the other needles ready. He just gently pinched my earlobe, before rubbing the surface with cleaning alcohol.

The pain came once, then followed by a second and third. It stung immediately, causing me to flinch. Dabi cleaned my ears after piercing twice along my lower earlobe, and once along my higher cartilage.

I spat out the salt water, whilst Dabi added cleaned studs and hooks into my fresh piercings. "There we go." he said.

"The healing process will suck ass, but it's worth it in the end." Dabi continued, before picking me off the couch. He brought me to our bedroom, which was trashed with empty water-bottles and old clothes.

"Are the masks here yet?" I asked, whilst sitting upon our bed.

For the past year or so, Dabi and I used masks on our missions. It was a smart tactic, really. With masks, there was no risk of him succumbing to my quirk. However, we switched them often in order to lower our chance of being detected.

"There's no need for them tonight." he responded, before setting aside a sleek tuxedo.

Our mission would take place at around seven, and it was currently two. A party filled with pros, and yet our task was so simple. Distract the crowd, then take back the owed money.

I laid back on the bed, hanging my body off the edge. "Why does boss need the money anyways?" I whined.

After Dabi put aside his clothes, I got out of bed. Disregarding my doubt with the mission, I needed to get ready. As I looked into the mirror, Dabi approached me from behind. "Shower with me?" he asked.

I nodded my head, and ran to the bathroom, leaving Dabi behind. "I'm gonna get there first!" I teased, whilst speeding up the movement of my feet.

Dabi chased after me, cutting as much space possible with every corner. He grappled onto my waist, pulling me behind him as he took the lead. "Not today, princess." he chuckled.

His build was towering, and I couldn't slip past him. Dabi won our little race, and surely showed off his accomplishment. "No matter how far your head-start is, I'll always win."

I checked the mirror, my fingertips exploring my raw ears. My piercings were bruised and sore, but showed no sign of an early infection. Dabi tugged down his underwear once more, leaving the stained garment atop the tiled floor.

After twisting the nozzle, Dabi approached me from behind. He glared at my face in the mirror, before gathering the rim of my panties with his finger. "I love that pretty little face of yours."

Dabi pulled down my panties, and smiled at me in the mirror. I turned around, despite the crowded space between the counter and our bodies. "I could say the same for you, handsome boy."

I slid out from his grasp, and into the running shower. Almost instantly, the scorching water seeped into my skull. The impact of the low pressure hitting against the tile created steam, which enveloped the bathroom.

Dabi followed me into the shower, closing the sliding door behind him. It wasn't awkward to shower together anymore, in fact, it was our new normal. Every day our relationship grew closer, and I couldn't have wanted anything more.

As I rinsed the excess soap from my hair, I noticed the water beneath my feet transforming black. Once I turned around, I was shocked to see Dabi's white streaks of hair. He quickly shunned himself, even ashamed of exposing his past to me.

"Baby-" I stopped, before moving closer to him under the raining drops of water.

Dabi looked into the hand-mirror, and watched as parts of his raven dye slowly drained out of his hair. It was almost as if his hair was a shield, which was now crumbling down.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, and embraced him tightly from behind. "All because my body wasn't strong enough, god damn." Dabi complained.

"If I wasn't cursed with this weak body, then maybe I could've been a hero like him." he continued.

My fingers ran down his charred arms, before entwining with his. "Body strength shouldn't determine if you're a hero or not. You continue to push yourself, even if it burns you. I think that's very heroic." I comforted.

"It's pretty late to convert to hero. Besides, I don't want to associate myself with fake idols." Dabi chuckled.

Dabi turned around, allowing me to plant a gentle kiss upon his forehead. As I ran my fingers through his hair, it just resulted in more dye draining out. "I don't think we have any more dye.." I sighed.

He sighed with me, before reaching up to his white streaks of hair. "Got any ideas?" Dabi asked.

"You know what would be hot?" I said, before combing his hair back with my fingers. "If we gelled it back like this."

For a split second, you could see the hairstyle I was imaging. However, the falling water quickly put Dabi's fading, raven hair back into place. "Let's finish up, alright?" I said.

Dabi agreed, but began to speak before I could exit the shower. "Thanks, by the way."

"Hmm? What are you thanking me for?" I asked.

"About the hero stuff you mentioned earlier. Thanks, (Y/N)." Dabi left it at that, but refused to let me leave without flashing me a bright smile.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; AWW HERES SOME FLUFF FOR YALLL

artwork by: axxm_08 on twitter
words: 1212