part 35 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

My toes curled into the slit of the couch, before I was drowned in a tsunami of touch. I could no longer control myself, as my hands explored down Dabi's chest.

They slipped under the stitches of fabric, caressing his toned abs. As I shut my eyes, I felt as our tongues made love, swirling and dancing with each other. His hand grazed over mine, gripping on tightly.

Dabi controlled my fingers, using them to stroke down his lower stomach. It was hard to focus, as the warmth from his skin overwhelmed my feelings. Everything felt soft, similar to jelly, until my fingertips came across a rock.

Despite the layers of clothes, there was no denying it. Dabi's cock was hard, and nearly tearing through his pants. I blushed, as he groaned in my ear from the sensation. "(Y-Y/N).."

I tugged down the rim of his pants, exposing his stained underwear. Dried spots littered the surface of his underwear, made up of a combination of our bodily fluids.

Through his underwear, I could feel his cock twitching. The bulge in his pants was huge, causing my legs to twitch in fear. I pulled away from our passionate kiss, dripping lines of our blended saliva.

Dabi got situated once more, laying back and allowing his body to relax against the head of the couch. My chapped lips planted kisses atop his skin, leading down to his intimate parts.

My legs slid off the couch, making their way onto the floor. I followed the direction my body went in, and sat upright in-between Dabi's now spread legs.

He bit down on his lip, slightly tearing the surface of his skin. I felt down his thighs, gripping onto them with a partial amount of my strength. Dabi gathered my hair with his hand, then holding it up in a ponytail.

I pulled down the rest of Dabi's underwear, exposing his starved cock. Its veins seemed to protrude, as it twitched without command. Despite Dabi's grip on my hair, he still allowed me to move freely, obviously wanting me to take control.

Gathering spit in my palm, I then reached towards the tip of his cock. My fingers fondled with it, preparing it for later. I swirled my thumb over his sensitive areas, whilst giggling.

Dabi groaned softly, before scooting closer to me. After bringing my mouth near his cock, the first thing I noticed was the horrific smell. His personal scent and filth reeked havoc on my nostrils, I could just about taste it atop my tongue.

I ignored the repulsive smell, and began to circle my tongue over the tip of Dabi's cock. He squirmed, as my tongue stuck itself into the minor crevices.

Out of pleasure, Dabi forced my head down with his grip. The whiff emitting from his pubic hair nearly made me gag, as I felt his throbbing cock reach down my throat. "Aah.." he moaned, being muffled by the continuous pouring rain.

His cock raced against my throat, showing no mercy to my gag-reflex. The heat overwhelmed my head, as currents of my saliva flowed down the shaft of his cock. My gags and moans were muffled, as I closed my eyes.

Dabi used his grip on my hair to control my head, forcing it all the way down. My eyes began to water and sting, as he then began to tease me. "What's wrong, princess?"