Chapter | Nine 🔞

        I've never held between my palms something more beautiful and gentle than her face

        I've never held between my palms something more beautiful and gentle than her face. Her eyes are glistering in the colorful lights around, locked with mine in an endless magical moment lost in the frozen time.

When her lips sensually move and the demand rolls on her tongue, asking me to kiss her, every cell of my brain gets the order and I obey with no thought of hesitation.

My lips mold hers in what feels like the hottest kiss I can craft from the pit of my lust, and trust me, I've done many kisses in my life. Nothing I've had before compares with her sweet lips.

She has her mother's green eyes and the black hair of her father. The people I've had the closest in my past twenty years.

She looks so much like Becks, and yet she's so different. The way she's gazing at me with her innocent, huge orbs, the way her breath becomes heavy when I'm around, or the way she playfully allures me to take her makes me feel an entirely different man, one that has the world spread at his feet when this woman smiles.

I look down at her, bewitched by her beauty and enjoying having her hanged on my neck with both of her arms curled tight and with my own wrapped around her waist.

I lift her small frame, leveling her mouth to mine and kissing her like it's for my dear life.

I want her. I want us out of here somewhere where I can devour her bit by bit, where I can fuck her senseless and make her scream my name over and over till I become the only man she knows.

I inhale hungrily till she gasps for air under my possessive kiss, and I have to allow her to breathe.

Her face is flushed and she sucks deep breaths, a glowing smile spreading across her face.

She licks her lips with her tongue but doesn't lose her grip around my neck, keeping her eyes still closed while the smile widens in satisfaction, biting her lower lip, and when she finally opens her beautiful green eyes my heart skips a beat, her glare locking with mine, gazing at me between her thick eyelashes.

"Take me out of here," she whispers, and there are thousands of meanings in her look.

I want to take her away, I want to bring her into my home, I want to have her in so many ways, but she's the daughter of my best friend and once the worst enemy, and the strangest thing of all, I don't want to let her go. Ever.