Chapter | Ten 🔞

        I kneel on the bed between her parted legs again, and grab the hem of her dress, pulling it over her head and taking in with hungry eyes the beauty of her perky breasts, round and swollen

I would kneel in front of her thousands of times over.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous...," I say in a hoarse voice that even I can't recognize.

I grab one of her nipples with my lips, feeling her shaking breath when I bite lightly and I smirk.

The moans vibrate in her throat when I mold the other one with my hand, trailing my lips along the sides of her body then her hips, down to her navel, feeling goosebumps forming under my kisses.

I reach her folds, drenched and throbbing, teasing her with the tip of my tongue.

The flesh on her inner left thigh is shaking with every touch of my lips and I cup her cores with one hand, turning my head to worship her right thigh as well, kissing and rubbing my cheek on it in the hope she would relax but the more contact I have with her skin, the stronger she trembles.

"Oh, Enzo... please..." she moans, breathing heavily and clenching her fingers in my hair.

I place her legs on my shoulders, making myself enough space to her cores, worshiping her every inch of velvety skin.

"Please what, amore? Tell me what you want me to do," I ask her, leaving the cold air to tease her folds, and she jerks with a whimper of disappointment. (Love).

"No..." she sobs and pouts and my heart breaks in two, so I quickly resume my work until she feels warm again.

I push her legs off of my shoulders and hover above her until I reach her mouth and capture her lips while I open the buttons of my shirt removing it eagerly and toss it somewhere on the floor.

"You spoiled little brat. Taste yourself, baby," I tell her, eating her mouth, kissing her deeply and with urgency. "I love your taste," I declare between her lips.

"Then make me come, Enzo. Fuck me like you never fucked a woman before," she invites in a low voice.

By all the devils in hell and angels in heaven, when and how the sweet Eveline of ten years old from back in Italy has grown into this magnificent Eve of today, invading my life, intoxicating my brain, and messing up with my always composed self?