Chapter | Eleven 🔞

        "You said you were hungry," he says while rinsing the shampoo off my hair, chuckling at me while I wrap my arms around his neck, implying I desire a second round

I pin my chin on his chest and smile up at him, his gorgeous black eyes piercing mine.

"I am. I'm starving. But I want to cook. I miss some good original Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca," I tell him, taking my turn to wash off the soap I've just spread on his bulky chest, teasing him and glaring at him between my eyelashes. "You want to help?" I whisper.

I run my hands down his chest and stomach, feeling his skin becoming rough with goosebumps under my palms then rub them up on his back, sliding down along the spine and to his butt when I can feel his muscles stiffening.

His shaft is growing hard, pointing up and pocking my navel while I keep my left hand on his firm butt, squeezing the flesh and digging my fingers in.

He sighs deeply when I grab his manhood with my right hand, rubbing up and down.

"Like old times," he smirks and speaks in a husky voice, sending thrills all through my body.

My mind travels back to my vacation in Napoli when being a kid and learning from Enzo how to cook a good Sicilian pasta but this time I'm going to make it different.

"Well, not exactly," I sensually speak and squeeze tighter his girth, increasing the pace of rubbing up and down, earning a growl from the back of his throat and a passionate kiss crashes on my mouth.

"I'm not a kid anymore. This time I'll cook it like a grown-up woman," I reply between his parted lips fanning her breath on mine.

He grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me while I curl my legs around his waist, clenching my lips on his, refusing to break that kiss and I sob in his mouth when I feel the tip of his shaft pocking my folds.

He thrusts into me, slowly and deeply, feeling each throbbing vein of his manhood with my already clenching cores and one of my nipples earns the grace of his lips.

I love when he's giving so much attention to my breasts which he sucks lightly and tugs with his fleshy lips before he lifts his head and worships my mouth with a deep painful kiss while he thrusts me faster and deeper, hitting my nerves and making me sob, shaking my body and making the mounts of my breasts jump up and down.