Chapter | Forty-three

My eyes wouldn't rip off of her beautiful, blushed face while she rides me in long strikes, lifting her hips and pushing them down, and rolling her thighs in the process

I dip one of her breasts in my mouth, tasting her skin and sucking lightly on the hard nipple while she arches her back, pushing her breast deep into my mouth.

I feel her muscles clenching around my manhood, making it twitch.

We are both on the verge of releasing when she digs her fingers in the flesh of my chest, her thighs trembling around my waist, and she pushes deeply, yelling my name while releasing.

She's gorgeous this way, her hands pinned in my chest, breasts squeezed between her arms, and head thrown on the back while her black curls bounce in the rhythm of her ride.

I let my seeds fill her up, jerking my body with a few more strings before she falls limp on my chest.

I can see she is exhausted but still wearing a pleased smile spread on her face, panting as she comes down from her climax, crashed on my chest, her breasts squeezed between our bodies, still balls deep inside her cores.

We are both spent, breathing hard, her arms curling around my torso and crossed on my back with her shaking hands lying flat, feeling her palms burning my skin.

It's the moment I've been longing for all this period since I'm back in Italy and having her totally surrendered on my chest is the feeling she's made me go crazy about her.

I like strong women, stubborn, feisty, but this one little woman completely given herself to me is the one feeding my alpha side, being so submissive and tamed.

I run my hands along her back and feel her skin getting colder, so I wash her gently, pushing her aside while washing myself quickly because she seems half sleeping... and shaking as if frozen...

"Let's get you to bed, girl," I whisper, and she nods with a slight hum while I stand up with her in my arms, taking both of us out, drying our bodies with soft towels, and rubbing her skin as she seems to be shaking with cold.

I scoop her in my arms again, walking into the bedroom and laying her down on the bed before I bring her a white cotton nightdress.

"Sit up, sweetheart," I tell her, and she whines, eyes still closed, lips pouted like a little brat she is, and I realize just how much I would love to have a daughter together.

I smirk at my thought and make a mental note to work her hard till she's knocked off with my child.

"Arms up, little brat," I order with a joke, and she does just that, while a smile spreads across her lips, glaring at me between her long eyelashes, her naughty breasts hanging sensually.

Fuck, I'm over my head for this woman, my chest feeling suddenly too small for the blessing of having her with me right now, and the racing heart, caged behind my ribs.