Chapter | Fifteen 🔞

        I feel my body stiffen and my fist clenches the bedsheet fabric, his words resounding echoes in my head, and I have to fight back some stupid tears trying to roll down my cheeks

I know it's my father. I know he won't understand, and I also know that I have to cross hell having him realize I'm not his little pumpkin anymore but a grown-up woman.

"Eve, I'm going to fix it. I promise," Enzo rushes to say when my silence starts to worry him, his words vibrating in his chest under my ear.

"Mhm," I hum.

Now, if there is something we all know about uncle Enzo, it's his adamant nature of always keeping his word. And that gives me a sort of comfort, hoping I'm worthy of his promises.

"Where do you want me to wait for you? Here or at your place?" I ask, brushing the tip of my index over his firmly shaped chest muscles.

He tightens the grip of his arm around me and lifts me till our faces are inches away.

His black eyes are sparkling, and his lips curl up in a smirk that messes with my insides again. He captures my lips in a life-sucking kiss and I moan.

"Truth be told, I would love to find you in my home when I'm back. In my bed. Naked. Ass up so I can land directly into you," he says, rolling me on my back and pinning me to the bed with the weight of his body. "But I don't want you to stay alone, amore. Just wherever you are, make sure you wait for me." (Love).

I smile and spread my legs, making him enough space between my thighs where he adjusted himself comfortably, grinning himself to my pelvis, groaning from the pit of his chest.

"Oh, I don't know about that. I might meet my Prince Charming before you come, you know. If you take too long..." I reply, pouting my lips like a little brat.

He grabs his shaft and places it between my folds, his eyes darkening and jaws clenching, probably not thrilled with my banter.

He slams himself inside not carrying if I'm ready or not, pushing himself all the way to the root of his girth and I yelp with a short pain while my muscles clench around him.