Prolouge

(THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN BECAUSE THE CURRENT VERSION IS SHIT)

(UPDATE: I KINDA GAVE UP YEA)

Warning:

This book will escalate from sunshine and rainbows to storm and rain. I will not hesitate to do anything because this is my story ^o^ (Update: i dont know what the shit i was trying to do but it turned out real terribly)

-------

"Anteiku is....what?" 

"The CCG is launching an attack on Anteiku. We can't do anything."

"What do you mean!? Those are just some weak investigators, I-I'll just kill them, Anteiku can stil-"

"It's gone, Kiori," Nishiki sighed. "Let's go home."

"What about Irimi, Koma a-and the old man, huh!?!" Touka screamed with tears in her eyes. "And Kaneki!? I don't care, I'm going!!!"

Touka gritted her teeth and ran, only for her arm to be grabbed by Yomo. "Stop, Touka."

"LET ME GO!!!" Tears flowed down her eyes.

Kiori clenched her fists. "I'm sorry, Nishiki."

"KIORI!!!" Nishiki exclaimed as she disappeared. "Damn it," He groaned and ran after her.

"L-Let me go!!!" Touka got out of Yomo's grip and ran. 

"Touka!!!" Yomo shouted, running after her.

---

"They're what...?"

"Yes. And you're staying here with us."

"...Hell no."

"AYATO!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

---

"Kaneki!" Kiori shouted as she landed next to the white haired boy. 

"Kiori......get out of here." Ken turned to her.

"Don't....underestimate me, Ken," Kiori smirked as she adjusted her mask. "I'm an S-rate, for hell's sake."

"No.....I want to fight this guy," Ken glared at the man in front of him.

"..." Kiori glanced at him. "Fine. But please..." she frowned. "Don't get hurt."

".....I'll try," Ken's eyes shifted to the kagugan as his kagune sprouted out from his back. 

Kiori glanced at him one last time before jumping onto the roof towards Anteiku.

"Don't let her get away!!!" Kotaro exclaimed. 

"You...won't be touching her," Ken whispered in his ear before kicking him to the side.

"Eyepatch..." Kotaro growled.

---

"Right..." Kiori clenched her fists as she landed on the ground, her eyes widening at the scene in front of her. "....here."

"After the one eyed owl!!!" the investigators screamed as they ran after the owl.

"Eto.......What's Aogiri doing here?" she narrowed her eyes.

Her eyes widened as she was stabbed from the back. "S-Rate Limb Ripper.....I never thought you'd be with the owl," came a male voice.

"This quinque...." blood trickled down her chin as she stared at her wound. "CCG's.....reaper...."

Her kagune sprouted out of her back and pulled the quinque out of her as she coughed out blood with a smirk. "God damn it....T-This will take a long time to heal..."

"BASTARD!!!!" Nishiki screamed as he tried to kick Arima from the back only for his leg to be grabbed and twisted as Arima slammed him onto the floor.. (I wanted to write Kisho but that sounds so weird)

"N-Nishiki...." Kiori's eyes widened in horror as Arima raised his quinque above Nishiki, the tip pointed to his heart. "NO!!!!"

Arima looked up and disappeared just as crystal shards flew past the position he was in.

"Oi, stupid ass Nishiki!!! Get up!!!!" Touka growled as she stood next to him. Her eyes widened as her eyes met mine. "K-Kiori...your..."

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt," Kiori stood up shakily. "Arima......bastard...."

Arima stared at her as she stood up and charged at him.

He blocked her kagune attack with his quinque which started transforming into the shape of a shield just in time to block Kiori's Rinkaku kagune.

"God damn it...." Nishiki growled as he leaned against the wall. His eyes widened as Touka was kicked to the side. Before he could react, he was stabbed through the heart from the back with a quinque.

Kiori's eyes widened to an impossible extent as Nishiki dropped on the ground, his eyes lifeless.

"Nishiki.....nii..?"

Arima's quinque transformed again. A figure caught Kiori and ran towards the side just as something that was seemingly lightning shot out of his quinque.

Kiori looked up at stared at the figure's black rabbit mask. "A-Ayato?"

"Shut up...." Ayato muttered as he placed her down gently. "and stay here, you idiot."

He was about to charge at Arima when Kiori grabbed his hand. "Don't. Don't go."

"I'll....be back," he smiled slightly.

"Ayato..." Touka's eyes were wide.

"My stupid sister," Ayato smirked. "Let's kick his ass, huh?"

Touka smiled in response, stepping over the investigator she had just killed. "Sure."

Kiori wasn't sure what really happened.

All she saw was a figure with dark blue hair hugging her tightly, sobbing.

"Don't...cry." she mumbled softly.

He froze.

Red liquid dripped down his chin.

The world went black.