164:clothes

Amber awoke to darkness.

She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she craned her neck in search for her soulmates. The room was dimly lit by the orange glow of the lamp by the door and it took a while for her eyes to adjust. The soft beam of light was however, enough for her to spot her men.

Each one of them were in deep sleep. Sieon and Oliver lay on the makeshift beds on the floor, hugging one another as they slept. Casper was knocked out on the sofa bed, huddled into a ball with Hikaru by his side. Soft tiny snores drifted across the room along with the peaceful sound of soft gentle exhales. She would have been lulled to sleep if not for her bursting bladder.

Not again. Amber winced, letting out a soft sigh. She glanced at MinJae, her eyes roaming over his sweet face and messy hair. He held her hand, sleeping soundly with his other hand pressed flushed against his puffy cheeks. His long lashes were dusting prettily over his milky cheeks, fluttering from his dreams.

He looked adorable huddled in the comforter, his hair a mess of wavy locks. The flowers that blossomed on his head were steadily vanishing. The once teeming flower crown was now left with two bundles of lilacs that clung to the left side of his head. She didn't really know how the soul flowers worked, but she knew they would sprout again if their souls were connected.

Soul connection. She furrowed her brows. It was just a fancy term for the gold that flowed between their touch. It probably just meant that she had to kiss him to make the trickle of electricity that flowed between them turn into a tidal wave of roaring heat. Her eyes darted to the cupid bow of his upper lip. She could kiss him. If she pressed her lips to those dollops of red would the lilacs blossom again? Amber wavered, swallowing thickly as she leaned in closer, inhaling his sweet floral scent.

Shit. She winced as her body twitched with the need for relief. She seriously needed to pee. She tugged at her right hand, groping about in the darkness. Her brows furrowed. The band was not connecting her to MinJae...Who was she connected with? Her sleepy mind struggled to remember who was missing from the heap of men before her. She turned her head over to see who was on the other side of the band on her wrist. Her breath hitched as her eyes flickered to Ezra's.

He was awake.

He appeared unfazed, staring back at her with those dark eyes that mirrored the night sky. His eyes were glistened in the darkness, glimmering as he watched her. She could make out the strands of white blonde hair that was tousled on his head, brushed back slightly to reveal his forehead. She stared enraptured and a little dazed as a sexy smirk flickered over his lips.

"Toilet?" He murmured in question, his voice rough with sleep. It was a raspy timbre that vibrated all the way to her dripping cunt. She licked her lips, her body burning to life at his voice. She had forgotten how horny Sieon and MinJae had made her with their kisses, and the fire that coiled within her lower belly remained begging for sweet relief.

Fuck.

"I don't want to wake MinJae," she whispered back, rubbing her thighs together hoping it would help. But it only succeeded in making her core pulsate with her want, her cream dripping from her slit to soak her panties. Shit. She shifted sheepishly in the bed.

"Hikaru's up," Ezra nodded towards the other corner of the room and she was grateful for the distraction from his beautiful face. She turned to look spotting Hikaru craning his neck up from the couch, his face puffy and swollen from sleep. He gave her an involuntary pout, pressing his plump lips together as he slipped out of the bed.

Amber was a little sleepy and also too desperate to care, which greatly lowered her sense of shame. She found herself trudging along with them to the toilet to pee without a word of complaint. It was awkward, but the two men didn't comment on it. They chatted to one another in low voices to distract her from her embarrassment as if it following their soulmate to the toilet were normal.