🌻 Author's Note 🌻

Book Two in the series... I'm so excited aaaaahhhhh.... Oops I even forgot to say hello. Hey guys welcome to my humble abode of writing. This is book two in the matriarchy series and if you haven't read book one you should it's complete "All Hail His Queen".

All books are standalones so you don't have to read book one to understand this one but I would appreciate the support.

If you have already read the first book then you are familiar with Lulu. I won't give any spoilers but it's going to be awesome. Btw if you're coming from All Hail His Queen I did a few changes in regards to this story in the few sneak peeks in there for copyright reasons but nothing major or story changing.
Let's get to the first chapter but first of all....

I don't own any of the images used. They are all Internet generated and belong to their respective owners.

I love you all and thank you so much.

Don't forget to comment, share and vote and pm me incase of any questions.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.