171:boyfriend

Oliver

Touching her was like touching a bomb.

It was like filling the empty space of his soul with a waterfall of gold, pumping warmth through his veins, lighting fireworks in his head. It made his heart pound in his chest, so quick that his head got dizzy and lightheaded, and he could scarcely breathe.

Oliver felt whole with her, and the feeling scared him. It wasn't bad per se, no, it was too good to be true. And Oliver was scared of what it might do to him, because as the warmth filled his veins drowning him in the sensation of happiness and love, it came with a rush of need and desperate lust for her.

Soul Yearning.

His soul was begging him, begging him to get closer to her, to complete their bonds, to cover all gaps and ensure that they were connected forever as one. A singular entity, the complete picture of a jigsaw puzzle, the moon to his sun. Essentially, his body was pleading for him to have sex with her, to put his needy cock into her sleek, dripping cunt and force hundreds of orgasms out of her, orgasm that would milk the cum from his swollen cock.

It was an all-consuming desire that Oliver was afraid of, for it took everything for him to control his deprived soul. It was nothing like his usual flings, nothing like his physical desire for other girls and he was afraid that he would hurt her in his need. It was too strong, too fucking strong and Oliver was afraid of the unknown, afraid of the things that he didn't understand. And so all he had done since she had woken from her coma was to worship the footsteps of his Goddess.

Even hugging her made his cock harden in his pants, pushing against the zipper of his fly. It was growling for freedom, desperate for contact with her soft skin, desperate for touch and relief. Desperate for anything really, even a sweet kiss on her cheek. Even that might make him cum, considering how aroused he was with just her touch and her apple scent in his nose. Oliver swallowed down the urge to test it, and prayed that she would not notice the bulge in his pants.

She didn't, but she seemed oblivious to his inner turmoil shifting her body against him. An innocent little twist that shouldn't feel this good. God fucking damn it! He cursed fluently in his head, begging for control when she moved her hips back for better comfort. Her plush ass grazing the tips of his covered cock, and his balls tightened and throbbed with the need to be freed. Oliver was going to kill MinJae and Sieon after this, kill them and then kiss their cheeks for bringing her to him. This was a sweet sort of torture that he had experienced one too many times to count.

The fucking toilet in the hospital room was a sound amplifier and almost everything could be heard from his spot near the door. Oliver had jolted awake from a dream laced with her smiles and her scent, to the sound of her soft muffled moans through clenched teeth. It wasn't difficult to guess what they were doing with Ezra's dirty words bouncing over the walls and into his ears.

She's dripping—So sticky—You taste fucking amazing—

The imagery was enough to force his flaccid cock to full mast, that and her sweet strangled moans that coloured his cheeks a vibrant red. He'd listen, press his head into the pillow and counted to ten wondering if he should just get up and join in the fun. They wouldn't mind, his best friends, but she might. He had stopped himself then not wanting to displease her or embarrass her. She would be embarrassed, it might kill the mood.

Sieon had been whining, eager to get into the toilet too but MinJae had stopped him. She might not like it, he had said, let Ezra ease her into the idea of sharing pleasure. They're the closest in the team sexually. It's good that he brought Hikaru with him. Let her understand that she's safe with us. It was a good point. They couldn't exactly get too freaky with her immediately, she needed to be eased into it. Oliver wanted her comfortable and happy, not embarrassed and horrified.