One Hundred and Nine

time skip: two weeks

jimin and tae made their way over to boyoung's house to make sure everything was set up for tomorrow and that everything would work out.

the prince softly knocks on the front door of the small house that belonged to jackson and boyoung.

The girl opened the door with a smile on her face, Jimin smiled back and walked forward to hug her since she was standing there with her arms opened.

"come in" boyoung said as she moved away from the hug and opened the door up for everyone to enter in.

as they enter into the living room everyone turns their eyes over to the man that was stood near one of her couches.

Hana went to say something to Jimin but the omega had signalled her to be quiet for a few seconds.

"who are you?" Jimin questioned harshly, acting on guard towards the male but the other could tell he was faking it.

"prince jeon, im choi soobin" the other male bowed politely towards jimin, introducing himself properly this time.

"well, the castle is currently locked down, you can't be here without the king or prince's permission" jimin says while walking over to sit on one of the lounges across from soobin and boyoung.

Boyoung and Taehyung just watched the interaction from the side and didnt bother to interrupt them.

"Daewon search him please" Jimin instructed, the omega was just hoping that the other had his phone on him.

Daewon walked over to carefully search into soobin's pockets, the omega just looked over at Jimin wondering what he was doing.

the guard had put his hands into the males pockets and pulled out a phone, he showed to it to jimin "only this" he says quietly.

the prince holds out his hand to get the phone from him and he walked over to place it into his opened hand.

"have you been in contact with your father recently?" the prince interrogated with a side glance.

he turned the phone on and seen it had a locked screen, he handed it over to hana who was standing next to him and asked her to get soobin to unlock it.

when hana handed it back to jimin the prince had began searching around for his notes instead of the messages like he said he was going too.

"no prince, i've been at my mother's house lately" soobin answers back honestly. although he had heard from his Father, he had been staying with his mother.

Hana watched as jimin had left soobin a small message as well as his personal phone number.

he locked the phone and handed it back to hana to give back to the other omega.

jimin nods his head slowly then turns his attention towards the girl next to him.

the prince finally relaxes back into the couch and moved closer to Tae who had been quiet all morning. his hand placed carefully over the top of his own baby bump.