Twenty Nine

Monday

"Jimin, are you ready now?" Jeongguk asked as he just quickly looked over himself in the mirror, he readjusted his hair into place before straightening out his suit.

He smiled and walked out of the bathroom to find the boy laying face down on the bed, his suit on but hair messy.

"Why do I have to go?" He asked softly but it was muffled by the bed sheets, "I want you to be with me, also I'm two guards short because you let them go, so I'm borrowing yours for the night and didn't want to leave you without any" Jungkook explained.

"So you're taking me just to use my guards?" Jimin asked while sitting up and moving to the edge of the bed, he sat on the edge with his legs wide open while leaning back on his hands with a brow cocked up looking at Jungkook.

Jeongguk sighed and walked over to stand between the omega's legs, he cupped the boy's cheeks and leaned down to kiss his lips, "no, I want you there with me" the alpha said while carefully pushing the omega back on the bed and hovering over him.

Jungkook started to kiss the boy's neck, a small moan coming from Jimin's lips, Jimin's hands came up to grab a handful of Jungkook's hair but the alpha pulled away to smirk at the boy.

"Be good tonight and I'll give you whatever you want later" the alpha whispered into Jimin's ear, the younger shivered excitedly, "whatever I want?" He asked just to make sure and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Okay, deal" Jimin said before pushing Jungkook off and walking into the bathroom to fix his hair and put on a bit of makeup.

Jeongguk frowned hoping he would be able to be on top of the boy a little longer, but it was his fault for telling Jimin to be a good boy when he was suppose to be getting ready.

The alpha turned on the live viewing of the event on his tv to see how big it was going to be, since when his father says he organised something, it's never just a small thing.

He listened to the news reporter continuously say that they were still awaiting for the prince and the airport omega, as they were calling Jimin.

Jungkook smiled at that, "they are expecting you to come tonight" Jungkook called out to Jimin, the omega came out of the bathroom to see what he was talking about, it soon started to freak him out.

"Alpha, that's a lot of people" Jimin said worryingly, Jungkook nodded his head as he watched the tv, he then turned to look at the scared omega's face.

"Hey, it'll be okay" he said while quickly getting up off the bed, "I'll be there, right beside you" Jungkook tried to reassure and kissed the boy's cheeks.

Jimin gulped and nodded his head hesitantly, the alpha now stepping back to take in the breathtakingly beautiful omega in front of him, "wow, Jimin" he said while looking the boy up and down slowly.

"Baby, you look so gorgeous" he breathed out, stepping back closer to Jimin to pull him in for a kiss, as their lips were about to touch there was a knock on the door.

"Fucking hell" Jeongguk growled out as he had walked over to open the door angrily to reveal Namjoon.

"Did I interrupt something again?" Namjoon asked softly looking over at Jimin who was stood behind Jungkook now.