Forty Seven

A Little over a week later: Friday

"Jiminie are you home?" Taehyung calls out throughout the house, there was no reply back from the boy but Taehyung could tell he was there from the omega's scent.

The omega slowly walked his way up the stairs and towards Seokjin's bedroom, he slowly pushed open the door to the dark room and frowned.

"Don't tell me you're still in bed" he said annoyed as he walked over to open the blinds next to the bed, Taehyung then turned to look down at the sleeping boy and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Park Jimin get your fucking ass up right now" the younger omega said loudly which only caused the older friend to grunt and roll over to tuck his head under the pillows.

"Every time I come here you're still in bed" the male said as he plopped down onto the bed and sighed, "why are you yelling so early in the morning?" Jimin grumbled as he sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes.

Tae turned around to glare at his friend, "Jimin, it's half past 3 in the afternoon" his friend yelled as he grabbed the boy's shoulders, "when was the last time you left this bed?" He asked as he looked at the pink haired boy in front of him that looked confused.

"I went out last night because Yoongi was here to drop off this hoodie for me" Jimin said as he gestured to the oversized hoodie that he was wearing that belonged to Jeongguk.

The blue haired boy looked at his bestfriend in disbelief, "Jimin, what day is it?" He asked, Jimin looked at him weirdly.

"Uhh, Monday" he replied while standing up to walk over towards the bathroom, his mind set on quickly showering before going back to bed.

"Oh baby no" Taehyung replied back worriedly, "it's Friday, Yoongi came over days ago" the younger omega explained causing for Jimin to pause on the spot.

He looked back at Taehyung with wide eyes, "you're lying" he said in disbelief, he quickly rushed over to his phone and turned the screen on which only resulted in him flinching away from the bright light that came with it.

He looked at the date and time that sat so proudly at the top of the screen before he threw the phone onto the bed and ran his hands through his hair.

"WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING THE ENTIRE TIME" Jimin yelled as he began to freak out, "omg" he repeated over and over again as he started to pace around the room.

"Baby, why are you sleeping so much lately, are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung asked as he stood up and walked over to place his hands back on his shoulders to stop Jimin from pacing in circles since he was getting dizzy from watching the male.

"I don't know Tae" Jimin sighed as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his friends waist.

"Well, I was about to head out for a while, I came by to see if you wanted to come with me" Taehyung said as he leaned his chin gently onto the shorter males's head.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked as he pulled back just enough to look up at his slightly taller friend.

"I have booked a doctors appointment, I really don't want to go alone" Taehyung explained, Jimin nodded his head and placed his head onto tae's shoulder.