One Hundred and Four

Time Skip: a month and a half (6 weeks)

Jimin and Taehyung were both laid up in Jeongguk's bed together. Both males trying to cuddle the best they could with their bellies.

The alphas had gone out for the night with the king to sort out a few things with the castle because the attacks had started to get worst.

So they decided to spend the night with each other rather than by themselves.

Jimin was having a bit of a troubled night however. He had been squirming around finding it hard to find the best comfortable stop to sleep in but ended up getting a bit frustrated that he couldn't.

Something was off and he couldn't understand what.

He sat up on the bed and reached over to check his phone for any messages from Jeongguk but there was nothing.

He also looked at what the time was and sighed to himself as he slowly got of out the bed, careful to not wake the other omega that was sleeping rather peacefully.

He made his way over to the bathroom to begin running a bath, hoping that it'll calm whatever feeling he was currently stuck on.

It was early into the morning now and was hoping his mate would come back soon because he was beginning to miss him.

Jimin has gotten into the warm water slowly, humming once he was relaxed back. He rested his hands on the top of his bump gently while he closed his eyes.

It had been quiet and chill for a little while, the omega somewhat enjoying the relaxing bath and happy that the uncomfortable feeling had gone away.

He almost hadnt noticed the new presence in the room until he had picked up on the scent.

"Alpha" Jimin purred happily as the male had walked over to stand behind the boy and leaned down to peck the boys forehead.

"Hey baby" he husked out sleepily, he began to strip down out of his clothes and Jimin leaned forward so that he could get in behind him.

"How was it?" The omega questioned softly while leaning back onto his husband and quietly humming to himself as the males scent had started to stick to him.

"It was good, just a little exhausting though" the older male replied back and placed his chin gently onto the omega prince's shoulder as he placed his hands over the little baby bump of Jimin's.

"I missed you" Jeongguk mumbled on afterwards, his tiredness quite clear to the omega.

"Ggukie, let's go to bed" Jimin softly let out while petting the alpha's fluffy long hair.

Jeongguk whined at the omega in protest, he pulled him closer to his body and turned his face to bury in his scent gland.

"I wanna stay here" Jimin sighed at the response a gentle smile gracing his lips.

"My baby" Jimin whispered back and let the male do as he pleased.

•••

Later into the day both Jeongguk and Jimin were laid up in their bed watching a movie. Gguk was told to take some time to rest for a while since he had been so busy lately with royal tasks that had to be completed.