Nineteen

This chapter is neither Jimin or Jungkook focused so just enjoy this adorable photo of Yoongi instead :)

Tuesday

Yoongi and Hoseok had entered into Yoongi's room and plopped onto the bed tired, they had stayed up all night before while taking care of Taehyung.

They had planned on sleeping while Namjoon was on prince watch for a few more hours before swap but it was soon ruined once the beta himself had burst through their door.

"Jeongguk's not in his room" Namjoon says worriedly, "why weren't you watching him?" Yoongi asked as he shot up from the bed, just as worried as the other male.

"It was Hoseok's time, he was suppose to watch him" Namjoon announced as he looked over at the just as worried Hoseok.

"Hoseok" Yoongi whined at his boyfriend, "you told me it was Namjoon's shift" he added on, his hands running through his hair, his body washing over with panic.

"I got confused" Hoseok whispered and pouted at the two in front of him, Namjoon let out a small chuckle, "you two really do belong with each other, really a pair of idiots" he said as he showed them a playful smile.

A smile coming onto both of the Alpha's faces, "Come on you two lovers, I think I know where he's gone to" Namjoon says and began walking out of the room.

Yoongi just showed off his gummy smile and followed Namjoon on out of the room while Hoseok stood on the spot and smile goofily at the ground.

He suddenly frowned and looked up at the doorway where Namjoon stood a few seconds ago, "wait, how do you know about us?" Hoseok called out, both Yoongi and Namjoon laughing at the adorable alpha.

"Just hurry up you goof" Yoongi replies back, "no but seriously, Namjoon how do you know?" Hoseok asked again as he walked behind the two other males.

Once they had arrived at Jimin's door they were a little confused on why no one was posted at the door, they all looked around the area but couldn't see anyone, at all.

So the three of them all stood in front of the door, "do you really think he's in there?" Hoseok asked quietly, Yoongi pointed to the bottom of the door and how there is none of the usual sunlight shining in under the door.

"He's definitely in there" He added on, "no doubt about it" Namjoon also said, "someone should go in there, just to be sure" Hoseok suggested.

The three look between each other before sticking one hand in, "scissors, paper, rock" they all chant at the same time, Namjoon cheered as he had scissors while the other two had paper.

Yoongi and Hoseok turned towards each other, Hoseok gulped, "scissors, paper, rock" they chant once again, Hoseok's voice coming out nervously while Yoongi's full of confidence.

Hoseok closed his eyes at the last second while sticking out rock, Yoongi looked down with wide eyes as he held out scissors.

He looked over at Namjoon nervously before moving to look at his boyfriends closed eyes, he smiled cheekily and wrapped the boy's hand as if he had chosen paper.

"Sorry babe, looks like you're going in" Yoongi added on while giggling along with Namjoon, Hoseok finally opened his eyes to look down at his wrapped fist, a pout coming back to his lips and his shoulders slump in defeat.