Fifty Six

Thursday

Jeongguk came out of the bathroom, his towel around his waist as water still drips from his hair.

Jimin was sitting on the bed watching a movie while eating a big packet of marshmallows, he looked over at Jeongguk quickly then turned his eyes back to the movie.

"Are you leaving the room?" Jimin asked softly, knowing Jeongguk was able to hear him anyways, "mhm, I have to go talk to Mr Choi then I have a business meeting later" Jeongguk explained while coming out of the closet fully dressed in nice clothing.

"I still don't feel comfortable knowing that he's in the castle" Jimin says while he turns to completely look at Jeongguk, "I know baby, I'm hoping to be able to move him to a cell today" the alpha said while moving over to the bed and sitting down next to Jimin and kissing his forehead.

"He could have already been in a cell, if you didn't go all wolf and rip his arm, it wasn't even the right arm" Jimin said with a goofy smile on his face as he bit into a marshmallow.

Jeongguk raised his brow, "we were feeling threatened of course I'll turn, also I hadn't shifted in a while of course my aim is gonna be a off" the prince defended himself, causing the omega to giggle.

"You were feeling threatened, mhm" Jimin added on while side glancing the alpha, "he was running at my mate with a knife, of course I was threatened" Jeongguk chuckled as he suddenly carefully tackled the omega down and hovered above the adorably giggling boy.

"You do know that even if you didn't shift I would have been okay, you had made sure I had the guards all around me" the younger prince said while bringing his legs up to wrap around his waist, his hand reaching over to grab another marshmallow from the packet.

"Sssh" Jeongguk hushed the omega and leaned down to kiss his cheek, "you look adorable today" the alpha complimented causing for Jimin to raise a brow.

"Do I not look adorable every other day?" Jimin asked with a smirk playing at his lips, "can't you just take the compliment" Jeongguk chuckled while looking at the omega's lips.

"Stop with the smirk too, it's dangerous" the alpha said as he began to lean in for a kiss, the omega's smirk only widened and right before Jeongguk was about to kiss him he turned his head so he gotten another kiss on the cheek, a marshmallow now in his mouth.

He let out a giggle as Jeongguk had groaned, "keep going and I might have to handcuff you to the bed again" the alpha said while resting his head against Jimin's shoulder.

"Maybe I want you to" Jimin said while leaning in towards the alpha, making sure to get really close to Jeongguk's lips with his own but when the prince had tried to capture Jimin's lips he would pull away slightly, making Jeongguk feel like he's always just out of reach.

"I have meetings I need to get to" Jeongguk complained while trying to kiss Jimin but the omega smirked, "did you forget that you're the prince, you can show up whenever you want and they can't do nothing about it" Jimin whispered as he lightly ran his tongue along Jeongguk's bottom lip.

"I guess I'll just have to show you a lesson for teasing me then" the alpha smirked while grabbing Jimin's wrists and moving them up to the headboard to cuff him again.

•••

Jeongguk had entered into the small doctors room, he looked over at the bed to instantly spot the older man laying down in it.