Fifty Seven

Thursday

"Jimin?" Jeongguk called out as he walked into the bedroom, he looked over to the bed to see it empty and frowned.

"Where did this omega take off to?" The prince questioned as he then exited the room and began to slowly walk down the hallway only to pick up on Jimin's scent in Yoongi's room.

He raised his brow and knocked on the door, Yoongi himself opened the door and then moved to the side for Jeongguk to enter into the room.

Jimin had quickly glanced over at Jeongguk and smiled, Although his smile soon slowly went away and turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked softly while getting up from the bed and walking over to cup the alpha's face.

"Nothing to worry about baby, they will go back to normal now that I'm with you" the alpha said while leaning down to press his forehead against Jimin's and closed his eyes.

Once Gguk opened his eyes they went back to their natural colour and the omega softly smiled.

"Come watch a movie with us" Jimin said happily while hoping back over to the bed where Yoongi, Hobi and Taehyung were cuddled up together.

Jimin had decided to cuddle up to Taehyung this time instead of squeezing himself between on of the other two as well.

Jeongguk scrunched up his face "no, I don't want to cuddle with Yoongi and Hoseok" he replied back in disgust.

Yoongi raised his brow at the younger alpha, "Yeah because it's not like you never use to sneak in here late of a night for cuddles" the guard had said with a scoff.

"Why're you always lying?" Jeongguk asked as his face showed pure betrayal, "Did you forget that I have a video of you purring because I was running my fingers through your hair after you came in here for cuddles" Yoongi answered back with a smirk on his lips.

"You told me you deleted that" Jeongguk whined and crossed his arms awkwardly, Jimin giggled at the alpha and reached a hand out for him.

"One day I'm going to order someone to arrest you" Jeongguk said while climbing over everyone carefully and laying down next to Jimin, the alpha surprised that so many people could be on the one bed.

Soon enough Taehyung had moved himself between both Yoongi and Hoseok, Jeongguk then found himself being hugged to Yoongi's chest while Jimin was cuddled to his own, both of the omega's also asleep.

"I thought you said you didn't want to cuddle with us" Yoongi chuckled quietly as he kissed the top of Kook's head.

"Shut up or I'll move away" Jeongguk mumbled while his eyes lazily watched the tv screen that was playing a different movie from before.

"No you won't" the alpha said as he feels Jeongguk's body relax more in his hold, "I might" The younger whispered causing Yoongi to chuckle again.

"No, you won't" Yoongi replied back as he moved his hand up to the younger's hair, gently running his fingers through it hearing a small whine come from Jeongguk.

"Stop, I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going to" Jeongguk said softly while lazily trying to push Yoongi's hand away, but the older male just made his scent stronger causing for the younger to just sigh and drop his hand.