Seventy Seven

Tuesday

The three males had gotten back to Yoongi's room late, they had all been up celebrating with only the close friends of the married couple.

Yoonseok seemed to be very amused by the eldest beta, the male seemingly drunk the whole night going from laughing and giggling with their younger boyfriend to dancing wildly with Namjoon, then onto crying in the arms of Jimin's trusted female guard then finally had fallen asleep against Namjoon.

Taehyung since being mostly raised by Seokjin is use to the sight of the older male drunk, though everyone else there tonight couldn't say the same.

Although the wedding was very nice and they all had a lot of fun, Taegiseok were just glad to be back in the safety and privacy of their bedroom.

"Wow, that was full on" Hoseok states as he removed his jacket to hang it up in Yoongi's closet, the older alpha following behind him to do the same.

"Yeah, it was very beautiful though, I haven't seen Jeongguk cry like that for a while" Yoongi adds on, "It was the happiest that I've seen Jimin" Taehyung says quietly from the bed.

"They really love each other" Hoseok finally says with a smile on his face, Yoongi hums in agreement.

The two alpha's then turn to look towards the tired looking omega, "I can't wait for the day that we'll be able to see you walking down the aisle" Yoongi grins over at Taehyung as both the older males move to sit on either side of the omega.

Taehyung leans over to kiss Yoongi's cheek before resting his head against Hoseok's shoulder, each of his hands holding one of the alpha's.

"I hope that'll be soon" the omega whispers, tiredness wanting to take over him but at the same time he didn't want to sleep yet, he wanted to spend more time with his boyfriends.

Taehyung suddenly whines out, both alpha's look down at their smaller boyfriend with frowned brows, "what's wrong babe?" Hoseokie asks softly, kissing his forehead.

"Want to shower" Taehyung whined, his eyes heavy with sleep but his body feeling gross from the day that he's had, which is keeping him that awake slightly, stopping him from falling completely into his sleepy state.

"Okay baby, come on" the younger alpha says as he stands up and helps his pregnant boyfriend to stand up as well, both Yoongi and Hoseok then pulling him towards the bathroom.

Small grunts continued to come from the omega as he took each small step to the bathroom, wanting to just sleep already.

Yoongi helped to undress the pretty younger male while Hoseok had gotten the shower ready, turning it onto a temperature that he knows Tae likes.

The other two males quickly got undressed and then proceeded to pull the omega into the shower and under the water slowly, letting him get use to it.

At first Taehyung had decided to hug Hoseokie while Yoongi hugged him from behind, they stayed like that for a few minutes, just hugging Taehyung in silence, both alpha happy and content.

Then after a while Taehyung would turn around, hugging Yoongi while Hoseok hugged him from behind and placing soft kisses on his shoulder every now and then, occasionally leaning over the omega to kiss Yoongi.