Eighty Two

Tuesday

Jeongguk was calm at first, he just slowly searched around the house looking for his smaller husband but once he noticed that his scent had slowly been fading and that the fact the he couldn't spot him anywhere in the house he began to worry.

He had went through and quickly double checked every room making sure to check everywhere in the closet as it was a spot that Jimin usually liked to hide.

But couldn't find him anywhere, he then decided to go check down on the beach, for some reason he might be down there having a swim by himself but Jeongguk knew that he wouldn't be there and he was right.

He had immediately gotten onto the phone with Yoongi once he had reached inside the house, calling all of them back so they could all search around for him, surely he couldn't have gone to far, right.

Right?

The alpha was panicking now, once he had gotten off the phone to Yoongi he then called Hana and was questioning her, but she too hadn't seen the omega boy anywhere, so she had said that she'd get all the guards searching around for him.

He was pacing pack and forth in the loungeroom, his nail once again between his teeth, which had seemed to be a nervous habit of his.

As all the group had finally showed up at Jeongguk's house, Hoseok and Yoongi tried to calm him down, reassuring him that he is probably just walking along the beach and that they'll find him.

It didn't help though, he wasn't going to stop his panicking until the omega was at least in his arms at this point.

"Remember what happened last time that this happened? He was just asleep somewhere, I'm sure this is the same situation" Hana said softly as she had come over and patted his shoulder gently.

He nodded his head, his hands still shaking at his side, "have you tried to call him?" Namjoon asked this time as he had been thinking of a way that could help find the boy.

Jeongguk nodded his head "he left his phone here" he replied back as he pulled the phone out of his pocket.

"Was anything else out of place when you got back?" Hoseok questioned, Jeongguk thought about it for a second, "well, my clothes have been scattered everywhere and I'm sure that some have gone missing" Yoongi's face twisted with worried at the answer.

"That sounds a bit suspicious to me" Taehyung says as he raids Jeongguk's fridge, "tae, seriously, why are you doing this now" the eldest alpha sighed as he walked over to close the fridge and pull him over to the lounge.

"Well, I'm hungry, I've got to feed our baby as well you know" the omega whined at him before climbing to sit in Yoongi's lap.

"But seriously, Jimin's gone, his belongings are still here and some of your things have gone missing, how does that not sound suspicious?" The omega explained this time, causing more panic to rise in Jeongguk's body.

"He's right" the prince says as his voice cracks, he plopped down onto the chair behind him and put his face into his hands while letting out a shaky sigh as if he was going to start crying any second now.

Seokjin has walked over to rub the boys arm and shoulder reassuringly, "alright everyone just calm down, I'm sure that he's fine and just sleeping somewhere as Hana had said" the beta had voiced out rather loudly.