One Hundred and Seven

Tuesday

Jimin and yoobin walk down the hallways towards king kang's room. the three guards were around them making sure that they dont spot the grandparents anywhere on the way.

once they got to his door jimin had knocked quietly, he held yoobin's hand tightly as he was scared of what would happen while they were there.

they were about to turn around and leave but the door had opened, revealing chisoo tying up a robe over his body.

"oh, jimin" kang says shocked, he looks between the guards and the little boy beside the prince.

"are you busy?" jimin asks coldly, kang looks at him in confusion for a second, thinking of what it could be that jimin wanted.

"uhh, i have a... visitor, but they can wait" kang announces but smiles towards the end, he looks down at yoobin and pulls a funny face causing the boy to laugh.

"to what do i owe this honor?" kang questions while leaning against the door next to him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"yoobin. he wanted to see you" jimin lets out, he was beginning to become annoyed being in his presence but he couldnt do anything.

"ahh, of course. well come right in" the male says as he opens the door more, yoobin cheers and goes to walk forward but jimin doesnt move an inch.

"baby, stay out here with hana for a minute. i'm just going to have a quick talk with uncle kang, okay" Jimin says to the boy softly and reaches his hand, that was holding onto the boys hand, towards hana.

he nods his head and instead grabs onto hana's hand as jimin lets go to enter the room.

jimin looked towards the king and walked to enter the door, daewon went to follow him in but jimin had stopped him.

"close the door" he says to the king as he walks past him into the room.

as jimin walked deeper into the loungeroom he had noticed one of the doors in the room was opened a little bit, kang walked over to close it.

"whats in there?" jimin questions since the action was suspicious. "thats my bedroom, my partner was in there" he answers back and gestures for jimin to sit down on one of the lounges.

jimin does so but takes a second longer to sit and crosses his arms and legs over, to show his annoyance.

"i want to know why my son is calling you uncle" Jimin lets out as he looks around the room for anything else that could be suspicious to him.

"he just calls me that, i didn't want to correct him on it" chisoo replies back as he sits across from jimin.

"when i said leave me alone, i meant my children as well" the omega says as his eyes flash blue quickly, he closes his eyes for a second before he opens them again to glare over at the other.

"why are you still even here?" he challenged the alpha with annoyance very clear, "there is literally no reason for you to be here anymore."

kang sighs as he leans forward, he tries to show his most sincere facial expression. "jimin, i know you've been hurt by my family, i get it" he starts off as he looks over at the other who's eyes were tearing up slowly.

"i am not here to hurt you" he announces honestly, jimin shook his head. "i can't trust you, those evil people have raised you" the omega fired back.

"they had no say in the way i was raised, my mother and father had moved away just before i was born" the alpha explained, "my grandparents aren't even here for me, i haven't seen them since they arrived."

jimin shook his head and wrapped his arms around himself to help him feel more comfortable.

"i didnt come here to fix things" the omgea lets out, he tilts his head to the side slightly and sends over a deathly glare.

kang just gives up since he can tell by now that jimin didnt want to sort things out with him.

"i will be civil with you only when yoobin is around because he likes you and i wont stop him from being close to you" the prince announces.

"i want him to be happy and for some reason he trust you. he speaks nicely of you" kang just nods his head along with it. no point in him trying to stand up for himself in this situation.

"the moment you make him even the tiniest bit upset, i will punish you in the worst way possible" jimin finishes off as he quickly flashes his blue colour as a warning to the alpha.

"i would protect that boy with my life if i have to" kang replies back. jimin nodded his head.

"good" he answers back, "dont corrupt my son" he adds on lastly before standing up, kang followed behind him and walked over to let yoobin and jimin's guards in.

daewon had sat down on the lounge next to yoobin who was sitting with kang, the three playing a game on yoobin's ipad.

while hana sat down next to jimin on the lounge and jiyoon just stood behind them, not really paying any attention to anything.

hana leans closer to jimin on the lounge and turns her head towards his ear so she could whisper something to him.

"are you okay?" she questions him, Jimin looks at her for a second before turning his eyes back to the little boy across from them.

he nods his head, "yeah, i just warned him" he whispered back as a response, hana sat up straight again.

"i think we should get him a guard team" she suggests quietly, not really trying to keep it a secret but not wanting to talk too loudly either to disturb the three.

kang just quickly looks over at the pair before turning his attention back to yoobin.

"mhm, ill have to talk to jungkook about it, but definitely a good idea" jimin answers back as he brought a hand up to run through his hair.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: hello babes,,,

I've got some free time lately so i'm able to update quite a bit, if you couldn't tell already hehe.

I've got some new people i'm going to introduce soon, which happened to be somewhat impulsive but lets go with it anyways lmao.

I will probably be back soon with another update...

until then have a good day/night. stay safe. wear a mask.