Twenty Five

Monday

"Are you sure I look alright?" Jimin ask the couple of people that sat in the back of the vehicle with him.

Hana nodded her head and smiled, while Tae just smacked his arm "I've already told you like six times now, you look cute" his friend reassured while laying his head down on his shoulder.

"We're here" Daewon announced as the door had opened from the outside, Jimin and Taehyung had looked towards the gummy smiling Yoongi who was holding the door opened for them.

His smile soon falls as he looked towards the two males, "omg it's bad isn't it" Jimin whined and tried to hide in Jungkook's hoodie, but Yoongi shook his head worried.

"No, no it's cute, I'm just surprised" he quickly said as he had grabbed Taehyung's hand to help him out of the car, while he just stood off to the side when Jimin was going to get out.

Jimin giggled at Taehyung's reddened cheeks and shy look that he was giving the black haired male, "does mine look cute?" He asked Yoongi nervously.

The black haired male nodded his head, "anything looks cute on you" Yoongi replied back quietly, Jimin and Hana looked at each other and silently faked gagged "they're so awkward" Jimin commented quietly as they walked past and into the castle.

Once all inside, Jimin had looked down guiltily at all the bags that the servants began bringing in, "did we buy to much?" Jimin asked nervously as he looked between everyone gathered in front of the castle doors.

Yoongi looked down at all the bags and shook his head, "Jeongguk brought way more when he got his first card" he replied back and smiled at Jimin before pulling him in for a hug, which the omega found a little unusual for him but he just went along with it.

When Yoongi pulled away from the hug he had gestured for Tae and Jimin to follow him, which they cutely followed closely behind the elder male.

They had walked to a part of the castle that both Tae and Jimin werent familiar with, an area that was mostly quietly and more secluded, the sound of music echoing through the halls as it got louder when they went further down the hallway.

Yoongi then opened a door that was off to the left side of the corridor, the music coming out much louder, Jimin and Tae stepped into the room to see both Jeongguk and Hoseok dancing to a routine that they had been working on for a while.

The three males stood at the door and watched the other two, they were so caught up in the dance and music that they hadn't even noticed that the others were there.

Well, that was until Jungkook had caught Jimin's scent and looked at him through the mirror.

The alpha gasped and lost focus of what he was doing and tripped on his feet, causing Jeongguk to hit the ground hard.

"Shit" Hoseok cursed and switched the music off before racing over to the prince, Jimin quickly joining him to make sure that his mate was alright.

"Are you okay Gguk?" Jimin asked softly while stroking his sweaty hair out of his face, the worried look on his face making Jeongguk coo at him.

"It seems that I've fallen for you" he said causing Hoseok to groan and cringe at him, "I think he's hit his head, maybe we should take him to see the doctor" Jimin says and helped Jungkook sit up from the ground.