Forty Five

Wednesday

Jeongguk pulled his phone out of his pocket to see what the alert was, he then looked up at Jimin worriedly.

"You have to stay here" Jeongguk rushes out with as he turned around and went to open the door but hit the door once he realised Yoongi actually locked him in.

"No, I'm going back to Seokjin's" Jimin said quietly, "someone dangerous is in the castle, so you can't leave" the alpha said as he began banging on his door hoping that his guards would hear him.

"Damn it" he whispered as he gave up and instead called the alpha, he began to pace around the room waiting for the alpha to answer his phone.

It was close to going to voicemail before the male had answered in a whisper, "Jeongguk, stay in your room" the alpha instructed but the prince wasnt too happy with the idea, "no, come let me out, I'm going with you, I can help" he said quickly.

"No, You're the prince, soon to be king, if anything was to happen to you..." Yoongi trailed off worriedly, he was beginning to become breathless as Jeongguk could tell the black haired male was rushing to where he needed to go.

Jeongguk was quiet for a few seconds before he let out a disapproving sigh and walked over to sit down on the lounge, "what about the twins?" the prince asked quietly, obviously giving up on trying to get Yoongi to let him come along.

"They have been escorted to the safe house" the alpha replied back through the phone, Jungkook could hear the guards yelling in the background, causing worry to fill Jeongguk more as it seemed more serious than the previous attacks.

"What about Taehyung, where is he?" Jeongguk asked as he looked over at his mate, the omega's face instantly scrunching up with worry at the mention of his bestfriend.

"He's fine, I've locked him up in my room" Yoongi said before he had pulled the phone away and started to give some of the other guards around him instructions.

"I have to go, call me if you need me" Yoongi said before quickly hanging up the phone and pocketing it.

Jeongguk sighs as he stands up and walks over to the bedside tables to grab the tv remote instantly changing it over to the castle cameras.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked unsure as he moved to sit down on the edge of the bed while he watched the screens in front of him, Jeongguk hummed as he stood in front of the bed and his arms crossed, his eyes glued to the screens.

"All I know is that there is someone in the castle, other than that I'm not quite sure" Jeongguk answers quietly, trying to concentrate, he grabbed his phone and dialed his father's number, he held the phone to his ear as he listened to it ring out.

The phone had gone to message bank so he hung up the phone and placed it back into his pocket, he began unbuttoning his shirt suddenly feeling hotter in the locked room that he was being held up in.

"Ggukie" Jimin said softly as his voice broke, a sob soon escaping his lips right after, Jeongguk quickly looked back at the omega to see fresh tears running down his cheeks.

"Baby, what's wrong?" The alpha asked as he crawled onto the bed and over to the crying boy, immediately pulling his omega in for a cuddle.