Forty Three

Wednesday

Taehyung began to giggle as he looked at his bestfriend, the male was dressed in all black, black shoes, black pants, black oversized hoodie and a black face mask.

"You look ridiculous" Taehyung laughed as he fell back onto Seokjin's bed, Jimin lightly slapped his arm and whined at the younger.

"This isn't funny" Jimin pouted as he moved over to plop down on the bed next to Taehyung, "I'm serious about this Tae" he mumbled while turning over to shove his face into Seokjin's blankets.

"I know you are Jiminie" Taehyung replied back and sat up on the bed to land a slap to Jimin's ass causing the older omega to groan.

"Come on then, before it gets to late" Taehyung said while standing up from the bed and walking towards the bedroom door.

Jimin quickly got up and raced after Taehyung.

So here they both were, walking towards the prince's private section suspiciously, some of the guards walking past gave them weird looks but choose to not question what the two omega's were up to as they knew who they were by now.

They stood outside of Jeongguk's room, Jimin and Taehyung with their ears pressed against the door to see if they could hear Jeongguk in the room as they could tell that he was around the section somewhere as his scent was extremely strong.

Jimin took in a relaxed breath and stood up, "I don't think he's in there" The older omega whispered as he pulled tae away from the door.

"You should go in and check though, just to make sure" Jimin said while he and Taehyung looked towards the door again.

"What are you two doing?" A deep voice asked from behind them, they both stilled and tensed up before slowly turning around to look at the alpha.

"We were looking for you actually" Taehyung says with a smile, he walked over to the older and wrapped his arms around the males neck while placing a kiss on the alpha's lips.

"Baby, what have I told you about going out on your own" Yoongi said as he pulled away and left his hands pressed lightly on Tae's shoulders.

"I wasn't alone though" Tae pouted at his boyfriend, Yoongi looked over at Jimin and narrowed his eyes at him suspiciously, then turning to look at Taehyung like that.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Yoongi asked, he looked back at Jimin with his narrowed eyes as he takes in the look of the older omega in front of him.

"Well, that's a funny story" Taehyung started trying to think of something to say instead of Jimin wanted to steal the prince's hoodies and that he didn't actually want to see the prince himself.

"I don't want to see him" Jimin said quietly, Taehyung turned around and glared at the boy, "it's not like he'll care anyways" the older omega said to his bestfriend.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed a little more before he nodded his head and pulled his lips into a thin line, "he's in his office doing work but it won't take him long before he picks up on your scent" the alpha replied back before walking away towards the prince's office.

Taehyung's mouth was opened slightly but he turned to look at Jimin surprised, "I didn't think he'd actually be as cool with this as he is, I may be his mate and you his friend but he's very serious about his job" Tae explained to Jimin.