One Hundred and Eight

thursday

Jimin hadn't been able to talk to jungkook properly the last couple of days.

however he had a day off today to just relax.

they were both in the pool together that was attached to jungkook's room. Yoobin was sitting in the room watching something on the tv since he didnt really like the pool that much.

"i think we should sort out a guard team for yoobin and a nanny" jimin announces to the alpha, Jungkook raises a brow at the omega as he swims closer to the prince that was sitting on the steps of the pool.

the alpha hums back "yeah okay baby, we can talk to hana about setting that up" he answered back with a smile.

"hana?" he questions with a small head tilt, jungkook nods his head in response "hana is the head of the guard academy" he replies back with a chuckle.

"oh" jimin lets out, "i'll talk to her afterwards about it then" he says while wrapping his legs around the alpha to pull him closer.

"dad thinks he should have the crowning ceremony soon" jungkook tells as he leans down to peck the omega's lips.

"he wants us to be kings before we have the pups, there are duties we both need to do and it'll be a bit hard to do after they come. they'll need our attention" the alpha prince explains and jimin just shortly nods.

"so we'll be crowned kings soon" jimin breaths out softly, he thinks it through a few times quickly before he sighs.

"okay, can he wait at least a month?" the omega asks with puppy eyes looking up at his husband. jungkook thinks about it then looks down at jimin's bulging stomach.

"i don't see why it would be a problem" jungkook shrugs his shoulders as he responded back.

it goes quiet between the two now and jungkook takes the opportunity to lean in and kiss his husband passionately, which causes jimin's scent to sweeten majorly.

"baby, don't get me worked up" jimin whined at the older male as he placed one of his smaller hands onto the alpha's broad chest to lightly push him away.

"mhm why not?" the alpha asked as he went to move back in but jimin turned his face at the last second so that he got a kiss on the cheek instead.

"baby, yoobin is just in there" he chuckles softly at his husband and the other male let out a small growl in response towards the omega.

jimin gave him a warning look at the growling knowing damn well the alpha had done that for a reason.

"later then, after he goes back to his room for the night" gguk announces back as he points one finger at his beautiful pregnant mate.

"on the topic of becoming kings, i have a question" jimin says with a smile on his face, still feeling good from the couple of kisses they both shared and the little teasing.

when jungkook didnt say anything but nosed at the omega's neck instead, jimin thought it was a good idea to just keep talking.

"your father is living in the kings quarters at the moment right, will we be moving over there after our coronation?" the prince questioned as he wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck to hug him closer.

"yes, unless you dont want to then we can just stay here" the alpha comments happily placing a few little kisses up the boys neck.

jimin hums and closes his eyes, "well, if its okay with you i had an idea for the taegiseok threesome."

jungkook brings his head away a little bit and looks at his husband, "what did you have in mind?" he asks quietly.

jimin goes over his plan softly with jungkook. the alpha nods his head along as the omega talks and afterwards agrees with it.

"i will talk to dad about it tomorrow when i see him" gguk smiles back "i think its a great idea, seok and yoongi will like it a lot" his mate added on.

jimin smiles widely that his eyes turn into crescent at the idea and the fact that jungkook likes it.

he cheers gently and pulls guk down for a quick kiss out of excitement and the alpha cant help but coo at him.

"you're so cute baby" jungkook compliments as he cups the omega's cheeks.

someone behind them clears their throat to gain the attention of both males, jungkook looks up to see yoongi and seok standing at the door.

"what's wrong?" the prince asks and jimin turns around carefully to look at the pair.

"well, jimin asked us into looking for someone to help plan out the baby shower and we found someone who is interested" yoongi smiles as he talks.

jimin pipes up as he turns his body around more, to let the other two know he was listening.

"boyoung" hoseok announced, jimin raises a brow in shock but nodded his head excitedly.

"okay, alright" he says firstly, "me and taehyungie will go visit her tomorrow to start planning it out" jimin adds on as he smiles back at his mate.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: ✌🏻🥺 hi

i can't believe this story is almost over, i'm so sad but excited at the same time.

i may wait a little bit to start posting the sequel so you guys can sit on the ending of this one for a while.

but i may not, who knows lol.

y'all might hate me for the ending lmao, we'll see.

also, this chapter is a little short but i think it'll be okay because ive been writing extra in the previous chapters.

are you guys proud of me for updating so much? hehe i am

have a good day/night. stay safe. wear a maks.