One Hundred and Two

A week later: Saturday

Jeongguk had woken up before Yoobin and Jimin, the alpha smiled as he looked down at his little family, Jimin's baby bump out as he was shirtless.

He had gotten up from the bed, he looked for his own shirt before leaving the room quietly.

He walked down the hallway until he had reached the room that he kept disappearing to the last week or so.

He entered to see that the room had finally finished and looked nice, he was just hoping that Yoobin would like it, afterall it would be his bedroom.

Now it just needed some toys and a few little decorations, but it's probably best to leave it for the small boy to choose out for himself.

after checking the room Jeongguk had made his way to the kitchen to see that Seokjin was already working away at the counter.

"good morning" the alpha had said out while making his way to the fridge to get out three banana milks.

"hello prince Jeon" Seokjin says as he focuses on the bowl of mixture in front of him, "is breakfast nearly ready?" the prince asks while popping the straw into his milk.

he takes a sip while leaning onto the counter top across from the older beta.

"yep, just finishing it off" the older male answers as he quickly glances up at him with a smile.

"i'll wait and take it back with me then" the young alpha replies back and sits on one of the stools next to him.

the two talk back and forth while the breakfast was being finished and prepared onto the cart to take it back to the room.

on the way back he had bumped into Jiyoon who was coming on duty for the day, he offered to push the cart for the prince and he just politely agreed and let the male do as he pleased.

when they had gotten back to the room Jeongguk had went over to wake both Jimin and Yoobin up from their sleep with kisses.

they eat all together happily, small talk lighting up between the married couple, their son quietly eating as he was still in a sleepy state.

"i was thinking we should go do some shopping today" Jeongguk says to Jimin as he looks over at his husband to see his reaction.

the omega just nods his head, "im down" he simply says and gets a smile from the alpha.

"should we start to get things for the pups?" the omega questions softly as he looks up at the alpha.

"we should probably wait until we announce it to the public, otherwise they will know something is up if we're buying baby things" Jeongguk explains.

"oh, yeah, that makes sense" the omega smiled softly going back to his food to finish it.

the three had gotten ready afterwards and left for the local mall.

they had went around to a couple of shops to get somethings Jimin had wanted, Jeongguk of course also wanted to spoil him a little, so he had brought him so more clothes he would like the omega to wear.