One Hundred and Fifteen

Warning: death/execution/mentions of death, mentions of needles, friendly ship moment (yoonmin)

If you guys don't want to read the executions please feel free to skip this and the next chapter. I don't want to upset or trigger anyone with this.

Please skip if it's going to upset you in anyway.

saturday

Jimin and Jeongguk were laying in bed together. Jimin was asleep and Jeongguk was just laying with him, making sure that he was okay.

He had tried to convince Jimin not to go to the execution later but the omega kept saying that he has to go, to make sure that they are actually done with.

It's times like these that Jeongguk wishes that they were just two normal people.

Just two normal people who love each other.

He never asked for any of this. He doesn't know how or why all this had even started.

He just wants this to be over, he just wants to be happy with his omega again.

There was a knock at the bedroom door and Jeongguk had quietly announced for them to enter.

A guard stepped into the room with Yoongi.

"King Jeon, Mr Park is refusing to say anything and has requested to talk to King Jimin" The guard said with a bow.

Jeongguk went to refuse but Jimin had sat up, He looked over at the guard then nodded his head.

"no, i don't think that's a good idea with what had happened earlier" Yoongi speaks up as he looks at Jeongguk.

"I need to know what he wants to say" Jimin voices out sleepily while he rubs his eyes.

"you can't get any more stressed than you already are baby, Mrs Lee said it could harm you and the pups" Jeongguk rubs the omega's tummy.

"i'll leave as soon as i start to feel stressed, i promise" Jimin said to Jeongguk as he looks up at him this time.

"plus, you two will be there with me, right" Jimin smiles at the two alphas.

Jeongguk nods his head and Yoongi just sighs.

"we'll be over in about 10 minutes" Jimin tells the guard and sends him back to the cells.

Yoongi stands on the spot for a minute though as he looks at the couple.

"Jimin, are you sure you want to do this?" the alpha questions worriedly.

Jimin nods his head and stands up from the bed with the help of his alpha.

"i need to know what he has to say Yoongi. he's barely said anything, it's always been her that does the talking" Jimin says back, he goes to walk past the alpha to head to the closet.

He stops in front of him and patted his cheek softly.

"i'll be fine with my two big alpha's with me" Jimin says to encourage him and hopefully cheer him up.