Sixty Seven

Sunday

"Where are we going?" Jeongguk asked the guys as they all sat in the car, Yoongi was driving, Hoseok sitting in the passenger seat with his hand holding Yoongi's while Namjoon, Jackson and Jeongguk sat in the back.

Since they weren't really going to be out in the public the king didn't think that Jeongguk would need as many guards on him.

"Well Hoseok had planned for us to all go,    go-karting then afterwards we'll go play paintball, Namjoon also wanted to go out for dinner so we'll be doing that before heading back home" Yoongi explained.

Jeongguk hummed in approval, this was probably the first time that he had seen his friends so relaxed and not so guard like.

Yoongi had shorts and a plain tshirt on with sun glasses and a bucket hat, Namjoon had his earphones in as he was reading a book off to the side, Hoseok had a smile on his face as he scrolled through his phone and occasionally squeezed Yoongi's hand and Jackson just looked out the window.

Jeongguk huffed and just decided to lean his head back against the headrest.

"Jimin's just arrive at the mall" Hoseok said to Yoongi, the driver just nodded his head before quickly glancing over at his boyfriend.

Not long afterwards they had gotten to the   go-kart place, Hoseok jumped out excitedly, "I'm gonna kick all of your asses" he said as he pointed between the four other guys.

"Keep dreaming Hoseok, I'm obviously gonna win" Yoongi replied back and smirked at the younger alpha.

The guys got inside and walked over to their already set up cars, Jeongguk decided to go with the kart that was right at the back, the others getting cocky and all hyping themselves up but the prince stayed calm with a small smirk.

The worker had counted the guys down then blew his whistle, the guys suddenly took off, Yoongi quickly took over Hoseok, he pulled his glasses down and winked at him while he took over then fixed them up once he was in front.

Namjoon and Jackson were laughing together as they tried to push to take over each other, but what they all didn't know was that Jeongguk was coming up behind them rather quickly.

Skilfully weaving between the guys until he had been up in front with Yoongi, he side glanced the older alpha before he raced out in front, all the guys were rather shocked for a second before they all decided to try win over Jeongguk.

•••

Jeongguk had stepped out of his car with the biggest smile on his face, it was currently their fifth race and he had once again won, he had started to act cockier each time.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he just leaned back in his kart with a goofy smile on his face, Hoseok though rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Come on now Hobi, don't be a sore loser" Jeongguk laughed as he walked over to offer his hand to the male, the guard shook his head at first and refused but soon took it as he looked up at the princes innocent smile.

"Not my fault you suck at racing" Jeongguk added on after Hoseok had gotten out of the kart, he slapped Jeongguk's hand away and huffed again.